Goodbye (current) meta!

Goodbye dead hard

Goodbye decisive strike

Goodbye unbreakable

Goodbye iron will

Goodbye survivors self caring in the corner when the killer has sloppy

Goodbye every meta survivor perk

Goodbye corrupt intervention

Goodbye pain resonance

Goodbye pop goes the weasel

Goodbye every killer meta perk


HELLO TO SOMETHING NEW EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU 40 CHANGED PERKS ARE!!!! BUT I WELCOME THE CHANGE TO BOTH SIDES!!!

Comments

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2961003#Comment_2961003

    Yeah but it was pretty light on the details. If they are planning the kind of large scale overhaul that’s being hinted at then they either started a long time ago or are probably promising more than will be delivered. There was no real roadmap as to what was going to be achieved just a we’re looking at it so expect something.

    There has been talk of shaking up the meta for a long time and it hasn’t really manifested.

    They have said more than just "we're looking at it so expect something". We know over 40 perks are going to be reworked, we know that there will be base game changes to address why some perks are "meta" and we know that the perk overhaul is scheduled for this summer. Other than giving a specific date, I don't know how much more specific you want them to be in regards to a time frame.

    I would suspect that they've been working on this for some time.

  • Thanks for showing this. I missed this message. (I'm not the one you replied to but I wanted to say thank anyway.)

  • To be honest, I am all for shafting the meta up the arse as long as BBQ & Chili keeps its bloodpoint increase.

    I like number go up.

  • @RisingTron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2961520#Comment_2961520

    I literally don't care anymore I'm just saying both sides have glaring issues.

    Gosh, it doesn't matter how in the middle someone tries to be there's always gotta be the one person that's like "Okay but MY side has it harder and I will argue in circles because of it!!"

    Like do y'all ever get tired of just refusing to see the game from the other role's perspective?

    No.

  • Did they say anything about the changes? I am glad they finally change more stuff but I dont expect that everything gets reworked, why should it? Killers for example will still need gen slowdown.

  • lol maybe in a few years

  • @Sluzzy said:

    Killers will finally have to learn to play without massive slowdown. Corrupt, Scourge, POP, Ruin, Undying is simply too oppressive.

    I'm glad the devs are finally seeing it is hurting the game.

    well, last months I’ve only see surv nerfs and killers buff. So probably you’re wrong

  • @dictep said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2961277#Comment_2961277

    well, last months I’ve only see surv nerfs and killers buff. So probably you’re wrong

    COH is the only survivor nerf we’ve seen the last few months.

  • @Cramps said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2961275#Comment_2961275

    They have said more than just "we're looking at it so expect something". We know over 40 perks are going to be reworked, we know that there will be base game changes to address why some perks are "meta" and we know that the perk overhaul is scheduled for this summer. Other than giving a specific date, I don't know how much more specific you want them to be in regards to a time frame.

    I would suspect that they've been working on this for some time.

    One would hope because 40 perks overhauled plus base game changes by this summer is a short timeline for some big changes.

    I believe custom game bots by winter, but an overhaul that changes up base mechanics and 40 perks by summer is a bold timeline.

    If the changes are enough to mix up the META then I'll wait till they confirm what's happening before I start jumping on the "The META will change yay!" ban wagon, its highly likely some of those meta perks won't change much or enough to warrant them not being chosen over others.

1 2 ›