What’s the threshold to max a character out to upcoming p3 convert?

For example; say you only have the baseline game with no dlcs. How many perks do you need unlocked at t3 to be converted to p3 when the new system happens?

Comments

  • This was answered as you just need to get to level 1 of the P3 to get the reward.

  • Purely Speculation

    1-50 is 62 perk levels. You can gain two perk levels per web.

    Killer thats 109 webs/levels past 50

    Survivor thats 125 webs/levels past 50

    If the Devs still view 50 as being the prestige threshold, then ever 50 would be a prestige.

    So a P0-50 with all perks would be P3-9 killer and P3-25 survivor.

    You can adjust the numbers for how many perks available to you.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    This was answered as you just need to get to level 1 of the P3 to get the reward.

    This was not answered, I'm not talking prestiging now . I'm talking pre-change converting max out characters equivalent to the prestige level which they talked about.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Purely Speculation

    1-50 is 62 perk levels. You can gain two perk levels per web.

    Killer thats 109 webs/levels past 50

    Survivor thats 125 webs/levels past 50

    If the Devs still view 50 as being the prestige threshold, then ever 50 would be a prestige.

    So a P0-50 with all perks would be P3-9 killer and P3-25 survivor.

    You can adjust the numbers for how many perks available to you.

    So for example 62 for survivor is 1-50. So For Survivor x 3 is 189 levels?

  • @skylerbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959523#Comment_2959523

    So for example 62 for survivor is 1-50. So For Survivor x 3 is 189 levels?

    Could be. But I'm going by 109/125 level 50 bloodweb.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Purely Speculation

    1-50 is 62 perk levels. You can gain two perk levels per web.

    Killer thats 109 webs/levels past 50

    Survivor thats 125 webs/levels past 50

    If the Devs still view 50 as being the prestige threshold, then ever 50 would be a prestige.

    So a P0-50 with all perks would be P3-9 killer and P3-25 survivor.

    You can adjust the numbers for how many perks available to you.

    if you wanted to prestige characters now : you can level up faster by not buying so many perks - depending on web shape. When I played on test I got to 50 on the dredge in about 1.5M points. This was far less than I expected. In the past usually It takes 2M to get to that point.

  • @DBDVulture said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959523#Comment_2959523

    if you wanted to prestige characters now : you can level up faster by not buying so many perks - depending on web shape. When I played on test I got to 50 on the dredge in about 1.5M points. This was far less than I expected. In the past usually It takes 2M to get to that point.

    I'm working under the idea the OP unlocked perks past P0-50 already.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2959584#Comment_2959584

    I'm working under the idea the OP unlocked perks past P0-50 already.

    Correct. I'm considering just continuing to level bw according to get the equivalent and not lose the perks but until otherwise specified, it might be moot to do so.