Septic touch applys when adrenaline activates, is this intentional?
Obviously it's not a huge deal as adrenaline ignores exhaustion anyway, but I did find it interesting that this happened. I wasn't even injured beforehand so no healing tool place. Just curious if this is supposed to happen or is it an oversight
Comments
I doubt that’s intended. You should submit a bug report for that.
Were you inside the TR? If so, that sounds like intended game mechanics
Probably not intended, but honestly the perk is completely terrible and no one will ever run it so it could honestly just be left alone.
Maybe, you technically were "healed"
I don't see why it would be a bug. Adrenaline states you are instantly healed one health state.
I imagine other perks that heal you would also be affected like Second Wind and Inner Healing.
You recieve 1 health state, even if you're maxed out on healing anyway. So yeah, intended mechanics.