Legendaries should get skins and prestiges! Code Veronica skin for Claire!
It would be super cool If we got Chris and Claire as actual survivors! I know they are legendaries but that limits what they can get, and thats a bummer because they have so many cool fits! They should really start giving legendaries their own skins and prestiges!!!
Comments
I'd buy auric cells for a Code Veronica Claire skin! I think it would be fine if they just made it another skin for Jill, but I'm also not against Claire becoming a separate character either.
I need RE 6 Leon skin...
I wanted Rebecca for legendary skin for Jill but now she will come as survivor. So now i only need RE 6 Leon and Stars Jill.
She should be over whoever they chose for the next chapter. Same with Chris
Who Is Rebecca
Literally why rebecca no one knows who she is and her cosmetics are so bad
Rebecca Chamber is the main character Along side Billy Coen of Resident Evil 0 , a Game that takes place shortly before 1
She is also a supporting character in RE1.
She is also the subject of a very notorious Easter egg in re2
Rebecca is main character of RE 0, she is healer of STARS. She is not popular as Leon, Chris etc. But she is good character from RE universe.
She is a very important character. and design wise very unique from most female resident evil characters
I still never got claire because she looks like a night king from got.
If her code veronica skin had different face I would consider it.
I really like her, she is on my top 3 from RE universe (Leon, Jill and Rebecca). I really hope BHVR won't ruin her face like how they did to poor Claire.
They def picked her because her hair is super short idk her
Not really. Universe started with her storyline. She was member of investigator team, who investigated mansion. She helped Chris on RE 1. RE 0 and RE 1 have same timeline, so she is important character for those games.
And if rumors are true, she will be main character of RE Revelations 3.
She is maybe not Jill, Leon etc. But she is important character.
I was kinda hoping they would bring back Sheva or Even Zoe for a revelations game but id take Rebecca any day.
Maybe we will get more playable characters idk. We will see when Capcom announce it. Sheva is also cool btw. We did not see her for long time.
My dream matchup is Zoë and Sheva, Zoe using her experience to help others in biological warfare. and she meets Sheva in Africa while on a mission
:(
a character that should be a legendary skin
I agree on prestige's, maybe even giving each legendary skin a perk.
but not separate characters.
Also cosmetics for legenderys.
Cybill Christmas sweater
Whaaaat? Rebecca is godly. I will NOT tolerate this slander!
Lisa's prestige would be top tier if they recreated her bloody look.
She Is a flop bestie we don't know her
that would be super cool what would claire and lisa's perks be
Claire's would have to be about helping someone else, every game she's been in its been about trying to find Chris or someone else.
Lisa something to do with blood
*spoiler in video*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi9jr0ZY5wQ&ab_channel=SilentHillWikiYes I agree!
I like the way your thinking. She shouldn’t be a base survivor
I do agree somewhat even if I love Rebecca, would of preferred Ethan winters or just 1 male survivor 1 female.
Or Claire😤