How much do we love Haddie?

I personally adore Haddie, i’ve been wanting her as a survivor forever.


but i see a lot of mixed reception (mostly of her design for some reason), so i’d like to see how much people like her.


so, will she be your new main, or do you never wanna play her?

Comments

  • AJ Mason vibes from F13

  • I'm a big fan of her visual design. Facial scars are such a good vibe to use for characters, I really like it.

    Wouldn't say she's "main" material, I don't pick survivors to main, but she's definitely one of my favourite designs for original characters for sure!

  • Was meh at first, but now I'm digging her design!

  • @leviivel said:

    I personally adore Haddie, i’ve been wanting her as a survivor forever.

    but i see a lot of mixed reception (mostly of her design for some reason), so i’d like to see how much people like her.

    so, will she be your new main, or do you never wanna play her?

    She most likely going to be part of my 13 survivors mains💀 don't know which placement yet

  • I like the paranormal investigator aesthetic

  • I wouldn't say "meh" I would say that she is okay.

  • She looks like Nea's mom.

  • She looks like she's stoned out of her gourd.

  • I don't find her particularly meh, I just don't love her either. So I guess this is the closest.

  • I just want them to fix her hair. that all. then she will be ten times better


    Worse default hair ever. (it might be glitched though)

  • She might become one of my mains, it depends. The only thing I don't like about her is her hair.

  • She Is such a cool character, but her default and perks are so bad. Zero creativity went Into her. I hope they fix that. Having someone I can relate too who Is also Indian In this game Is super cool, but like no actual studying went Into what someone like her would dress like and her perks do not represent her psychic side... boring perks and a tacky default!!! please do better @Peanits @MandyTalk

  • @ElleGreen said:

    She Is such a cool character, but her default and perks are so bad. Zero creativity went Into her. I hope they fix that. Having someone I can relate too who Is also Indian In this game Is super cool, but like no actual studying went Into what someone like her would dress like and her perks do not represent her psychic side... boring perks and a tacky default!!! please do better @Peanits @MandyTalk

    We could get a Lengha or Saris cosmetic further down the line, a lot of Indian cultural clothing.

    Her default hair is awful

  • She's modeled really funky - she's not even all that ugly in the art, but there's a very uncanny nature to her model she looks off.


    Also, her lore gets an F-

    She fights off a vampire by drawing a moon on its face.


    Lame.

  • she reminds me of jane and i can remember only one fun game with jane in it

  • She seems ok. Is it just me or does she look a bit like Dora the Explorer meets Days from Future Past?

  • Her look in the cinematic looks wonderful, especially the frame they used for the thumbnail where all the glass is shattered behind her and she stares at the 'camera' defiantly.

    I just wish that energy translated into the game and she didn't look as goofy.

  • @dugman said:

    She seems ok. Is it just me or does she look a bit like Dora the Explorer meets Days from Future Past?

    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣wow that’s great one. And you know what? Your 100% accurate lmao. I love X-men days of future past

  • That is the most neutral here. I dont really hate her or think she is "meh", but I would also say that she is not a Character I will play often.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    That is the most neutral here. I dont really hate her or think she is "meh", but I would also say that she is not a Character I will play often.

    Agree...the option de-escalated real quick right there

  • She isn't Jeff.