Who are you picking in the dating Sim? Want?
The Jock - Trapper
The overachiever - Huntress
The Nerd - Wraith
The Goth - Spirit
What character do you want in the game? me personally.
I want Clown - The Weird One
And Charlotte - The overprotective One
The Dredge - The Occult Club leader
The Plague - The Bed Written one (niche trope but whatever)
Comments
Trapper... oh yeah
Would She be the Widow wanting to date again
Since it doesn't have to be one-hundo cannon as per the stream, we can have fun with it:
I don't know I feel like I'm not a creative team but they could run with her. Easy.
Breath takingly gorgeous cougar.
Doctor Would be
cbt"Exciting" one, the bad boyThough maybe Death Slinger would be the bad boy
Gotta be Deathslinger badboy, since he never will be again in this game. RIP
Artist- the...artist.
Trickster- the theater kid
Docter- the weird one
I will pick trapper. I'll use his thighs as pillows and have his third leg at arms reach to use for consolation after waking up from a bad dream.
I want trickster as the side poolboy that trapper will use to cheat on me after he discovers that I think that he has the most boring (non) power in dbd.
"So like.... you have traps and what else? How is that even a power?"
The relationship ends with me calling him a 99 cents version of Jason and that I only ever thought of him when we were together anyway.
Oh my lord....
*i agree*
I'm staggered
Huntress. She's def a dommy mommy.
Wraith absolutely he's adorable
He is very cute.
The voices in her head are giving her dating advice
I know Spirit and I have been on separate terms the past month but I’m looking forward to hooked on you. This might be great for our relationship, because I still and always love that girl.
None because it won't be available on console. Pretty lame they are only releasing it on Steam and not all platforms.
if it does well hopefully they will port to switch and such.
It's a war crime my Bird Mommy not being in the game.
she would be "the artist"
but i think it would be funnier if she was the "bird lady" like she had pet birds... whatever
Me when I can't get smothered by big chilean woman tits in the dating sim.
we can all wish
I was going to go for Trickster but he’s not in it so I won’t get the game unless he gets added at one point
We need the twink
Well I hope you have fun with it. I have a real boyfriend so I don't need a simulator, but to each their own.
Even when I'm in a relationship I still play these games, I don't play them cause I'm lonely and what not. I just think romance games are so cute.
Like I said, to each their own. Ot my kind of thing.