AoT crossover skin predictions/suggestions
I think there are 10 new skins total with three of them revealed. What do you think the other skins will be, or which ones would you like to see? I'm assuming none of the licensed characters will be used. Here are my predictions/suggestions:
- Feng Min as Mikasa Ackermann
- David King as Reiner Braun
- Felix Richter as Erwin Smith
- Meg Thomas as Annie Leonhart
- Deathslinger as Kenny Ackermann
- Clown as Rod Reiss (titan-form)
- Wraith as the Warhammer Titan
Comments
The only skin I want is one for Levi, id be pretty disappointed if he didn't get one
Twins can do it with Victor as Levi lol
cart titan would work with charlottes back pieces being luggage? victor already looks like he count be a titan
I feel like Kate would get Annie instead.
Yui as Mikasa, it just works better.
Kate as Sasha
Trapper as Attack Titan
Huntress as female Titan
Jake as Levi
Rod Reiss Titan form fits better in The Dredge.