Everything we know about the Six Anniversary rewards and cosmetics!
It was said on the stream that around 12 characters will get masks for the anniversary.
It was said on the stream that around 12 characters will get masks for the anniversary.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
The bottom six are for, in order: Ace, รlodie, Dwight, Jane, Mikaela & Yui.
Those masks are so damn cool man. I hope we get lots more of these in the future. Need a Claud one.
I am extremely jealous of ranged killer mains. All three are so baller.
Tricksters is the best by far.
Looks like paimon and the drama masks
Does Elodie's mask have the Eiffel tower on it? It kinda looks like it.
Pretty cute tbh.
I believe so.
I love how they all have unique designs for the character lore or power and my beloved Dwight just gets the part of a fool
Whats with the 6 Year Birthday Cake Offering? Are we get them?
Yes I believe.
I am so mad that our Queen doesn't have one. All I know is that if Claudette doesn't get a full body Bush cosmetic that transforms in to different bushes depending on the map (or a crate for indoor maps), I will riot.
The trickster one is gonna look so freaky.
I think the male masks are gonna look better because the hair wont get in the way.
Like we saw with Haddies her hair kind of covered it up
Trickster always wins in the cosmetic department.
The only Adam cosmetic I hate is his Red locks.
But it doesn't feel like a surprise cause it was a recolor
I have not played dying light unfortunately
Another thing making me want a Bioshock chapter for this game eventually
I really liked dead island so if its anything like that ill probs like it
These look dope.