Will licensed characters get a prestige reward?

As the title says.

I'm going to skip prestige them if not, cause i got 44 characters to prestige if they DO get a reward

Comments

  • the prestige reward might be bloodpoints like always

  • @adam1233467 said:

    the prestige reward might be bloodpoints like always

    Just bloodpoints? if so im gonna not worry about it.

    But if its like legacy i want them.

    Hope they clear it up\

    But they did say "Unique Rewards"

  • just a tip for you, the anniversary is coming, and, there will be the cakes offerings, will be easy to prestige both killers and survivors, I already have them p3, but I am gonna enjoy this offerings and upgrade the dredge and haddie

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    As the title says.

    I'm going to skip prestige them if not, cause i got 44 characters to prestige if they DO get a reward

    Maybe something for my Jill🥰

  • I'm guessing it's gonna be something like the 'crests' they mentioned. That way, it doesn't require the character's appearance to be changed.

  • It may be a that is Character Specific Charm

  • @DarkMagik said:

    It may be a that is Character Specific Charm

    They already said no Cosmetics nor charms. Which is sad. A unique basement appearing would be cool but that is only a killer idea, dont know if anything similar is possible for survivors

    Does anyone know if the following is correct? As I understood, you will only get those special rewards on charavters that are P3. So characterd on P1 or P2 wont get anything special?

  • Man, they freakin' better. Most of my prestiged characters are licensed.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I'm guessing it's gonna be something like the 'crests' they mentioned. That way, it doesn't require the character's appearance to be changed.

    Crests?

  • The icon in the tally screen that usually told you about the player rank. Super lame if it is going to be this wven you ask me.

    With the future update that will give the prestige rewards, you will see the prestige level of that character instead of ranks so you can "showcase your dedication tl this character" -.-

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2966216#Comment_2966216

    The icon in the tally screen that usually told you about the player rank. Super lame if it is going to be this wven you ask me.

    With the future update that will give the prestige rewards, you will see the prestige level of that character instead of ranks so you can "showcase your dedication tl this character" -.-

    I thought they were gonna add some calling card system or something and you'd get exclusive ones.

  • I hope so, I literally only p3 my licensed mains (Cheryl, Jill and Pyramid Head) while the originals that I like the most I rather just keep lvl 50 with all perks tier 3 (currently Meg, Zarina, Clown and Wraith), would be kinda sad if it ended up being fully dodged for me in that situation 🤡