Project W

We'll be the judge on whether it's Project W or Project L when it releases...


Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, do not ######### up Wesker and the Resident Evil chapter again. Do not do it. And also remake Nemesis still. It wouldn't be an excuse for that failure. Get it right the first time. I don't want the biggest horror game franchise and my favorite game franchise ever to be screwed over again like the first time in a game I have been asking for it to be in for years.

Comments

  • @Carth said:

    I think you are going to be disappointed again. The idea of Wesker being beaten by a rock and some pallets is pretty laughable when you look at what he can do according to resident evil lore. However for game balance reasons he is going to have to be limited to be fair.

    Im sorry but on that videogame on that part of the boulder the devs felt 420 friendly

  • I wouldn't mind her but she would be one of the last survivors that people would choose to be and I doubt she'll be a part of it.

  • @Chaos999 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957421#Comment_2957421

    I mean I was just joking.... Maybe it didn't come across

    With text it's not easy.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Does it have to be Wesker? Couldn´t it stand for William Birkin?

    Project W, or the Wesker Plan, was a eugenics project pioneered by Oswell E. Spencer which intended to develop an advanced race of human beings. The project was named after the first director of the project, Dr. Wesker and all successful child candidates are renamed with this surname. This was one of the most significant viral operations centering around the Progenitor virus. This project was also highly classified to the extent that it was not even included among the Umbrella Archives or in the


    II would love Birkin but it is not.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2956160#Comment_2956160

    Honestly once Wesker started getting super powers, that's when I felt the franchise lost its way. Wesker doing bullets, Chris punching boulders, Leon crashing a helicopter without anyone dying. It's suppose to be resident evil not devil may cry.

    Yeah. They did bring it back though with games like 7 and 2R. But the bullet dodging Wesker is undeniably still cool. May not be what anyone would've wanted before that came out but I still love Wesker as a character in that game.

  • The only issue I have is how it would look. Wesker chasing Redfield.

    Usually they're arche enemies and fight it out Matrix style, but this would be alot different.

  • @GRIG0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2957915#Comment_2957915

    Tho we don't know how long it will take to be announced. By the time we see something about Wesker, Capcom could have published info about it.

    I think it's weird seeing Leon, Jill and Nemesis being from the remake and then original Wesker (even more sharing the same world in the trailer). Also if they add Ada, I bet she'll be from the remake too.

    I guess The Can grab ppl from different worlds/ timelines, but still.

    Obviously those are just my thoughts and I'll probably be wrong 🤣

    Ada will probably be RE2R Ada with her classic RE4 skin. I mean they did grab Rebecca. Probably having to do with the RE5 license like they did with Chris and trying to trick people in thinking that was RE1 Chris when it was just RE5 Chris with his RE1 bonus outfit.

  • @RussellMan said:

    The only issue I have is how it would look. Wesker chasing Redfield.

    Usually they're arche enemies and fight it out Matrix style, but this would be alot different.

    Yeah well that's sadly jus true nature of DBD. This is why I wish people gave the severely overhated and amazing REsistance game so we could've got more stuff like that but people never give the other games a chance. It's just DBD all day and then we get what happened to stuff like Nemesis in DBD when I want people to try REsistance because he is so badass and perfect in that game.

  • To be fair i am happy there is more resident evil stuff coming if this sells well there's a possibility for a part 3 there's more than enough or even a silent hill part 2 aswell. It may not be a very popular opinion but i think ustanak with jake and sherry would also be pretty good

  • Talking about RE chapter 1, here are the Nemesis issues which need to be addressed:

    1) MAKE HIM TALLER. He's supposed to be NINE feet tall, just look at the RE3 remake for reference.

    2) GIVE HIM HIS ROCKET LAUNCHER. You can easily balance by reducing the number of available rockets or the process of acquiring it in the first place. He could also root himself to use it since he does the same ingame, he doesn't move while aiming and shooting. That alone gives survivors more than enough time to go for cover.

    3) GIVE HIM HIS SPRINT. You can try to make it a mix between an Oni and Blight rush without the insane bouncing and instadowns of course.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2958021#Comment_2958021

    Yeah. They did bring it back though with games like 7 and 2R. But the bullet dodging Wesker is undeniably still cool. May not be what anyone would've wanted before that came out but I still love Wesker as a character in that game.

    How messed up would it be if there is nothing related to RE in this chapter? It turns out project w stands for "hold w".

  • @Microchipd said:

    To be fair i am happy there is more resident evil stuff coming if this sells well there's a possibility for a part 3 there's more than enough or even a silent hill part 2 aswell. It may not be a very popular opinion but i think ustanak with jake and sherry would also be pretty good

    I wouldn't mind Ustanak if executed properly.

  • @Canas said:

    Talking about RE chapter 1, here are the Nemesis issues which need to be addressed:

    1) MAKE HIM TALLER. He's supposed to be NINE feet tall, just look at the RE3 remake for reference.

    2) GIVE HIM HIS ROCKET LAUNCHER. You can easily balance by reducing the number of available rockets or the process of acquiring it in the first place. He could also root himself to use it since he does the same ingame, he doesn't move while aiming and shooting. That alone gives survivors more than enough time to go for cover.

    3) GIVE HIM HIS SPRINT. You can try to make it a mix between an Oni and Blight rush without the insane bouncing and instadowns of course.

    His height is one of the weirdest ones. It's so easy to do it with his real height.

  • Yes 100% leon is my favourite character but i thought jake's section in resi 6 was the best

  • @RenRen said:

    I wonder what Wesker's power would even be. All I remember is he has tentacles and a gun but I don't think they'll do another tentacle cause nemesis but I don't think they'll do a gun.

    I'm hoping his power is direct influence over a large number of zombies.

1 2 ›