The anniversary stream was actually cool!
Let me congratulate the team for actually making good announcements this stream.
Besides the cosmetics, the most important thing to hear today was the thing where they said they're gonna change like 40 perks over the next months I guess? This is so important for the game because we are facing a stale moment. Changing meta perks will make so people will actually use new things or at least stop abusing those meta stuff.
I usually critic this game because there are some aspects I strongly disagree with, but today was a good day. Can't wait for the changes to come!
Comments
New prestige system and nuking meta will make me back to game. Good job BHVR, i really liked this stream so much.
Only sad part, they did not announce anything for solo-q.
Did they specifically say what perks they're changing and if the ones they're changing are meta perks? I would personally not care at all if every meta perk for both sides were just obliterated
agreed! great job everyone! a very fun and excellent stream! very excited for everything announced and the future of DbD!
They did mention meta perks, yes!
They mentioned that 40 perks INCLUDING meta perks would get changed one way or another.
I liked it.
Dating Sim - lol - but hey, go for it. A Hockey cosmetic has to come sooner or later, come on :-)
I had a blast! The confusion in the chat with the Dating Sim reveal was CHEFSKISS.
Iโm very pleased with BHVR today, all of these upcoming changes were much needed.
Did they mention when we could expect the perk changes?
Obviously not this chapter i assume
Genuinely a great stream ๐ really well done behaviour
Interesting,
this should be the most interesting chapter so far then.
Cautiously excited ๐ค
They said this summer.
I'm so glad my real life job made me miss this *sarcasm*
read more here: https://news.deadbydaylight.com/en/news/PerkOverhaul