Wesker Confirmed
Chrisssssssssss
Chrisssssssssss
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
weaker
Yes, a bunch of nerfs are about to be Albert Weaker.
I hope he is not on human mode
Oh, the irony of my 3s typo likely prophesizing the future is delightful.
Project Hold W
Seven minutes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJzrkFUot0โโโ CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
If you don't win in 7 minutes, he just leaves the game.
there better be a reference to the complete global saturation line
*Wesker turns crossplay on*
[/] Shirtless
[/] Tentacles
I already know where this is going ๐ฎ
He requires 4 participants per match in DBD.
They have another chance to finally give us Ada Wong
She works closely with Wesker in a few appearances.
I'm almost 1000% sure you will NOT be disappointed.
So the leaks were true then. I had a feeling they might double dip in resident evil.
The leaks already confirmed Ada and Rebecca as survivors.