Dating sim
This game team lose my respect with this idea.
Well those who thought its a good idea becuz i dont think it does.
This game team lose my respect with this idea.
Well those who thought its a good idea becuz i dont think it does.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ADD CHARLOTTE ILL ######### DIE ILL MALD I NEED HER
There's a 'third wheel' joke in there, somewhere.
Also - Artist.
Artist is missing
NO STOP NOOOOO
I don't even want to think about it
Anyone who used the "Relationships shouldn't be in the game!" defense bout to have a heart attack. :P
mald
alex i'll take 'milf' for $500
Its that for me? Becuz ive never said so.
Who o. Earth even asked for this I cringed so hard when I watched that part
Honestly every games has a dating sim made by devs or by fans.
If they add clown into it I’ll buy it in a heartbeat
I'm still waiting for the usual suspects to make their post, but it's pretty early.
Overprotective Victor
If this sells i bet there is DLCs coming with the others...
They really did waste precious stream time on a dating sim 😐
No You Dont
one of the cringiest things i've ever seen
Y'all take yourselves too seriously.
Gotta wonder if they will even get some licenses into this as well 🤔
I mean… they had this weird Twitter story with Pig!
Excuse me?
in what universe was this a mistake?!
Every.
Every single universe.
He looks like Puri Puri Prisoner from One Punch Man.
Gigachad trapper.
Well, I suppose no one can accuse BHVR of being afraid of prostituting out their I.P. for a quick buck.