Uhm... WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!
Flunked into Haddonfield as Nemesis and my tentacle didn't work. After that, I could barely move a few millimeters. No matter what I did, I'm literally stuck in one place and the survivors kept me in the game for as long as possible until I had to forcefully quit the match. It's both hilarious and sad at the same time.
Is burger king Nemesis back on the menu?
Comments
My brother says this has happened to him twice as Nemesis. Curious. What perks/adf ons were you using?
Back on the menu? Was this a bug before? If so... Well, yeah, I guess they didn't fix it. Wouldn't be the first time.
Yeah, this is a known bug. Seen this happen in game about a week ago; it was painful to watch. Currently a couple of killers have powers that can bug out and become varying levels of unusable - Pinhead gets a neverending black screen upon using his chains, Nemesis and Deathslinger move at a crawl, and I think Oni and Nurse can get locked out of using their powers too. No idea what triggers it.
A bug? In DBD?!?!
You probably just ran out of battery in your controller and didn't realize it.
(for the less fun answer, I haven't seen that yet but I don't play Nemesis all that often; flipping through the Bugs Section, I don't see anyone having reported it yet)
I just ran a perkless and add-onless build for jokes and it just happened to me.
Yeah it was ages ago, can't remember the exact date.
Are you on Xbox? He plays Xbox so it may be an Xbox issue? Ive yet to have it on PS
There was a patch a few days ago and they didn't fix these game breaking bugs?
I heard that PS5 fixes all Dead by Daylight bugs. I forgot to order a PS5 now I have to wait another 10 full moons for Sony to make new PS5s to the market.
I'm on PC and I sometimes play on my PlayStation 4. This bug happened on my PC.
Than he double hockey stick if I know
They're now on page 1. The bug existed almost 2 weeks ago.
I guess I meant recently since it had sounded like you were asking if it was recent. Although whether May 7th counts as recent or not is up to you :D
Why do you think the PS5 is impossible to find? All the DBD players are scrambling to get one!
And that's why it's out of stock. How am I suppose to play Dead by Daylight now? Jesus Christ, help me!!!