Okay, Now <i>I'm</i> Done
leveling all characters to P3-50. Only took mere 4800 hours.ย ๐ญ
Killers have all perks and fifteen survivors (mostly tome characters) has all perks. I'm going to try like hell to keep leveling the rest of the survivors. Now I can finally play the game!
and yes, this was a brag post.ย ๐ย I'll have my cookies now, pls.
Shoutout to @Mr_K


Comments
Is this an achievement?
Yes?
I meant like is it a trophy or achievement to earn. I play on PS4 so I was wondering if doing this earns a trophy/counts as an achievement.
Ah. Afraid not.
*Not on Steam, anyway
Nope there's nothing
I personally think there should be a special cosmetic to reward people for maxing out literally every character
๐ง
15 survivors? Now your obligated to all perk the other 15 as you can't stop halfway. ๐
I dare not do the math on how many blood points you spent to do this. True dedication indeed.
The DBD Playerstats website (dbd.onteh.net.au) says I have earned 599 Million bloodpoints. I'm pretty sure this figure does not include challenges earned, give aways, or rank reset blood points though.