Remove "Press space to continue"
Title.
It's just that. I find it annoying and unnecessary to have to press a button to get to the main menu of the game.
If I, for example, start the game and go to drink water and take a while, when I come back I'll still have to wait for the game to load to the main menu, and that's kind of annoying.
Comments
agreed
+1
Agreed. Or just change it to "any button" because every button works and not just space.
I couldnt wait the few seconds to press a button before walking away, SO I DONT want to wait the few seconds after for the game to open!!11!
r e m o v e i t
You really gotta vocalize your support for a stupid, pointless feature huh?
While we are on the topic, make the Quit button just quit.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321558/main-menu-quit-should-just-quit-without-confirmation
Simple, In options, make a section with toggles that allow this.
What would be a reason to keep it? From how you wrote it, there seems to be one.
@Topic:
agreed.