Some years ago i played nearly exclusively survivor also because there was no killer in which i was interested enough to main. Meanwhile this changed and killer while stressful is less headache inducing then solo q. Would say around 70/30 balance for me this year.
All respect to killer players but I just find it miserable the state they are in and it never feels fun because rounds as killer (in my experience) usually fit in one of these 3 categories
The Survivors are extremely effective and gets gens done fast and loops okay, I barely get one kill at endgame
Like the first match but the survivors are also terrible people (most common)
I go against literal babies and the 2 minute que took me to a 3 minute game.
Again, big props to killer players, I'll never understand how y'all can play them outside of a daily or tome challenge.
I play both sides but, I do prefer Killer cause it's more action. Where as Survivor you could sometimes just be sitting on a gen doing nothing all game.
I play Survivor too - almost half the time now - but I prefer killer. Would play a lot more if killer gameplay was allowed to be fun or engaging instead of DeadHard Simulator 2022.
I started as a killer main and then switched to survivor. In my heart, I still feel like a killer main, because that's how my first impression of the game formed.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play both sides, but I've been playing killer more lately.
Welp, I misclicked.
Granted, the split is roughly 55-45, if not closer, but it still favors Killer.
Some years ago i played nearly exclusively survivor also because there was no killer in which i was interested enough to main. Meanwhile this changed and killer while stressful is less headache inducing then solo q. Would say around 70/30 balance for me this year.
More hours on surv. Like 4x more so I guess I main surv.
But I like playing both roles.
All respect to killer players but I just find it miserable the state they are in and it never feels fun because rounds as killer (in my experience) usually fit in one of these 3 categories
Again, big props to killer players, I'll never understand how y'all can play them outside of a daily or tome challenge.
I play both near even, but favor killer because its more interesting. like a 40/60
I play both sides but, I do prefer Killer cause it's more action. Where as Survivor you could sometimes just be sitting on a gen doing nothing all game.
I play both sides but I play more survivor. It's a 70-30 split I'd say.
I play both, I slightly play more survivor though.
I voted - it's 10/10.
Gotta love the split.
I play Survivor too - almost half the time now - but I prefer killer. Would play a lot more if killer gameplay was allowed to be fun or engaging instead of DeadHard Simulator 2022.
I seldomly play dbd anymore tbh, but when I do it's mostly killer.
I love playing with friends, so i play more survivor. However, I won't say no to a killer game, either!
Depends, I play survivor more lately, I used to play killer more
I started as a killer main and then switched to survivor. In my heart, I still feel like a killer main, because that's how my first impression of the game formed.
I am a DBD main! ๐
I usually play both roles, but I guess I lean a little towards killer.
playing as survivor is super boring and repetitive. Only play it when I have challenges to do
You literally took the words right out of my mouth.
I main survivor. I just get stomped every time I try to play killer, and it's demoralizing how unfair my matches are.
70/30 maybe.
I enjoy the diversity of playstyles that the killer role has to offer.