First Time I raged as a Killer because a Survivor DCed
So I was playing with my Try Hard Bird Lady Build of BBQ & Chili, NOED, Dead Man Switch and Pain Resonance.
I just downed a Feng that is on Last Hook and right next to Scourge Hook
She DC's while I was picking her UP! She was dead on hook and right next to a Scourge Hook! and there was 1 Gen remaining! and Then boom the last Gen pops 10 secs later
I could have prevented this if she had just waited 10 secs more! I just needed them to scream from Pain Resonance so Dead Man Switch could take effect!
In my 2K Hours of Playing Killer, This is the first time a DC from a Survivor was such a disadvantage and frustrating for me. I did get another Killer though because of NOED.


Comments
Did you by any chance tunnel this survivor? If so, I'd say you deserved it.
Hide the names in your picture. Hopefully you reported them. That's a violation of the rules and they could get a temporary ban for it.
By the looks of how many hooks they received, the Feng was not tunneled. Strategically taking out a survivor who is on their last hook when only one gen is left is valid
OP said he was "try harding", hence I see tunnel and camping as possibilities as killers say "it's the only way to win".
🤡🤡🤡
Id take that happening over the old dc for hatch anyday
Feng here was quickly hook each time though because they had been rushing the last Gens. I always caught her working on a gen so she was Hook 3 times in Row in like 30 Secs difference. I don't see this as tunneling when I caught an injured Feng on a Gen each time.
Edit: She had Adrenaline and Hope
Feng here was quickly hooked consecutively because they had been rushing the last Gens. I always caught her working on a gen so she was Hook 3 times in Row in like 30 Secs difference. I don't see this as tunneling when I caught an injured Feng on the last Gen each time because she had Hope and Adrenaline.
Body is 1 character too short.