Dead dog three times

Is there something wrong with the other maps because three times in a row I got Dead Dog.

Comments

  • Just the way of the road

  • Happens. I got Ormond four times in a row the other night (and 6 of 8).

  • I've often wondered if it wasn't the game getting some data by giving you the same map but another MMR-bracket team and looking at the result.

  • @jamally093 said:

    Is there something wrong with the other maps because three times in a row I got Dead Dog.

    SpookyLoopz recently bet that if he got Eyrie of Crows the third time in a row he'd main his least favorite survivor for the rest of the month

    SpookyLoopz is now a Nea main until the end of May.

  • you guys are getting anything besides corn? Jealous

  • Every game session I get the same map, or realm, for most my session - usually back to back. Aside from "fall from great height" challenges it's the only other time I use map offerings, just to go somewhere else. I wish they had something in place that would remove realms the players recently visited from options of maps they are sent to. There's plenty of realms that blocking 5 to prevent a repeat back to back would still give players plenty of map options to go to.

  • @Wampirita said:

    you guys are getting anything besides corn? Jealous

    It's probably just bias, but I feel like half my matches are on a damned Coldwind map.

  • @Wampirita said:

    you guys are getting anything besides corn? Jealous

    When I'm not getting autohaven or macmillan I'm getting corn.

  • You'll never guess which map I got after reading this post:

    Screenshot (800).png

    Thanks op!

  • @jamally093 said:

    Is there something wrong with the other maps because three times in a row I got Dead Dog.

    thank god is not happening for me, i hate having to break the same 5 or 6 Breakable Walls on that awful map.

  • I like Saloon, as long as there isn't 2 CoH's then its hell.

  • Sounds like a dream. Got Swamp four times in a row yesterday (and then once more after a single match on the Game.)

  • @JonahsTablet said:

    You'll never guess which map I got after reading this post:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KCS6ZJL5HZIJ/screenshot-28800-29.png

    Thanks op!

    You have three matches to pass the curse on or else you'll get this map forever or just when your playing a killer that sucks on it and if your playing survivor garbage teammates with this map also.

  • I got Badham 4th times in a row once. Just straight up gave up in the last one

  • I think they got a map rotation of like 2 or 3 maps (guessing) in a specific time frame.. an hour or so window because repeated same map is possible up to 4 times in a row (happened to me yesterday) of swamp.


    Side Note: Typing this my experience was replicated in a comment only 3 above mine.