This happening to you guys aswell?

I've just been complaining on the forums but seriously... fix you god damn game. I love it but jesus hello?!?!

This happens literally every match multiple times and when it happens in chases and make me die like this one it makes me wanna go outside and build a house instead of playing.

This started happening to me after the 5.7.0 update and you guys even had a quick follow up 5.7.1 and it didn't even fix it


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2UPCWAT02A&ab_channel=Lusaka


Comments

  • Yea, it's happening to everyone unfortunately.

  • Everyone is getting it. Whatever they did to shrink the game files has borked the game.

  • I actually had this happen once against a leatherface

    Dude had the exact thing happen when he was mid chainsaw animation and it allowed me to get a window vault

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I actually had this happen once against a leatherface

    Dude had the exact thing happen when he was mid chainsaw animation and it allowed me to get a window vault

    Lucky you I've only gotten it myself in chases and died as far as I know

  • I see it often with streamers. - I got it maybe three or four times where it was bad enough to notice in the 50-or-so hours of dbd the past two weeks. (attemlting to get to iri 1 in soloQ. Do not recommend)

  • Doesn't happen to me honestly. Not sure why though.

  • yeah the rubberbanding is pretty bad right now. lots of killer glitches too unfortunately :(

  • Is this a PC only issue? I’m on console and I don’t have this problem constantly. It would happen to me at least once a month for the past 5 months though. It’s always when the killer is right on my heels too, lol.

  • This game will never run right, just accept it and move on.