No Surveillance or Monstrous Shrine Buffs?
I’m surprised that hardly any perks received balance changes this patch, especially the 2 in the title, I hope the devs do something for them during the mid-chapter patch. 😕
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With the comment storm the new BT is bound to get I doubt they will have time to address anything else.
No they aren't. Why do people say this? They are garbage perks that need to be buffed.
Monstrous Shrine should be reworked so that it applies to every hook on the map.
Monstrous Shrine has been the silent meme from the start.
It's so useless that no one even acknowledges it exists.
Including the devs.
And thus, no buffs.
If they want a killer to play a basement game, then Monstrous Shrine needs a rework. I hardly use the basement unless the survivors are reeeeeeeallly cocky/stupid. There just isn't a point. Now if say there was a Mori or Exposed tie-in worked in there somehow. I think you would see more basement killers, not many... but more.