5th Bot Killer Today, Game is Legitimately Being Ruined

https://youtu.be/qo1fSsZIMj8 https://youtu.be/K7Kdg6Yb0hk

Ruining the game.

BHVR needs to fix it now. This is my fifth match TODAY against something like this. Is it even worth reporting them?

Comments

  • @FearlessHunter said:

    I really hope they sort this bot crisis out but honestly the only "solution" I see happening is the community being blessed with a 20K bloodpoint code

    This made me laugh harder than it should 😅

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    Must be regional, I never see this stuff in NA server

    Same.

  • @semm88 said:

    Actually I quite like this. Finally survivors can't bully the killer, survivor cheats can't help you. And no one wants to play the killer anymore these days so ofc you will see this more often. This game deserves not to be played by anyone considering how unbalanced and outdated it is.

    The game has it's balance issues that the devs are slow to address, but that does not justify these bots. It's one thing to decide to stop playing because you personally don't like the choices the devs have made and it's another thing to intentionally ruin the game for other people who are still enjoying the game.

  • @Nun_So_Vile said:

    They could, at the very least, give an official response to any of these posts and acknowledge that their player base has been infested with these bot vermin.

    They’ll never do that. It’s a lose-lose situation for them. It’s a loss if they have bots/cheaters in the game, but also bad PR if they admit to it. I suppose they could spin the declining player count to say it’s them banning these accounts, but that’s about it.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2945164#Comment_2945164

    They’ll never do that. It’s a lose-lose situation for them. It’s a loss if they have bots/cheaters in the game, but also bad PR if they admit to it. I suppose they could spin the declining player count to say it’s them banning these accounts, but that’s about it.

    It's a pity. It is a loss that they do have bots in the game. It's a loss that they won't acknowledge and it's an even more significant loss that it's taking their biggest influencers and content producers to put a spotlight on the issue for them. I don't really know what more they can lose at this point, the player base is already declining as has their reputation.

  • I'd love to hear something from BHVR about this, but I doubt we'll get any response sadly.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Whats happened to the anti cheat? I went years before facing a hacker in this game and now they are everywhere.

    its EAC it was always crap.

1 2 ›