Design Contest PETITION.
Dear DEVS, please make this contest like was 2 years ago, and please show us the amazing and criative jobs from this community. Was incredible see every work in this forum in the past contests and please select your 3 or 5 final contestant and put it to a vote where uswill elect the winners beteween your finalists selection. This is so much more engadgment and amazing e make people from coutries where you cant send jobs participate more. Please ans thanks.
Tagged:
BHVR

Comments
It will be great if we can show some of the other entries apart from the winners, i do agree.
We will not run them in the same way as we have done in the past where entries were uploaded onto the forums - we're limited by Countries and that's far easier to manage with the third party app instead of on the forums. And even when they were here, they were not chosen by the community, there's so many variables that are considered about whether or something will work in-game, fits the lore etc.
I'm a little slow and lazy at the moment, so sorry for the possible stupid question, is there a place where I can check out all the submissions? Even though they may not get selected or be amazing, I loved looking through the old thread of different designs.
There is archived posts here of the last contest hosted on the forum.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/submission-design-your-in-game-cosmetic
Not mine but I think it's about time these two receive a new cosmetic
I'd definitely buy that Yui design
I just want a full legion cosplay for a survivor. They'll become my new main.
"Would you like to sign my petition? "
I realized that I dont have eligibility to join... : (
I implore every artist submitting, please refrain from drawing backpacks, thank you
I want that yun jin.