There's a Friday the 13th this week...
May the 13th is going to be on a friday. Is there any chance they are teasing the new chapter this week because of it?
Oh, come on, just let me hope... or at least dream about it.
May the 13th is going to be on a friday. Is there any chance they are teasing the new chapter this week because of it?
Oh, come on, just let me hope... or at least dream about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay, but I don't think it's a teaser.
Anniversary Stream is on the 17th, I doubt they'll reveal the chapter 4 days early knowing so many people would tune into the Stream for it
Yeah, you're right, they always make a reveal on anniversary stream.
I'm just hoping they will reveal a teaser trailer friday, 4 days before the anniversary.
Yeah, I know it's unlikely, but my heart keeps hoping for a Friday the 13th chapter.
That's when Evil Dead comes out.
Groovy.
Oh yeah, can't wait for that. Actually, I only realized there's going to be a Friday the 13th this week because of their release date announcement.
Jason goes to Evil Dead instead lol.
Yep. I got my pre-order ready. I believe in Evil Dead The Game. I bet it will be very fun.
Hell yes.
Can't wait till Friday!