Why feature old skins when there is not even a sale on them?
Most of these skins are from time period the Silent Hill chapter got realesed (aka long time ago) and they are not even on sale... so why suddenly just feature them for no good reason?
Most of these skins are from time period the Silent Hill chapter got realesed (aka long time ago) and they are not even on sale... so why suddenly just feature them for no good reason?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1 character
Lol this.
IDK bro, I was kind of disappointed to see this myself this afternoon. I pondered the same thing. I dont think I have ever seen them do this since Ive been playing. Oh well.
maybe they weren't selling well enough and this is a "reminder" that they exist?
The Corrupted is one of my favorite skins
I only got Cybil Bennett
Yeah, I really don't see the point of advertising cosmetics that aren't on sale.
Cybil supremacy
In retail, the usual tactic for dealing with poorly selling stock is to advertise, but most importantly, reduce the price.
Yeah a bit disappointing tbh. Was hoping that they'd have put a sale on them. I kinda want to get James but there's no way in hell I'm spending €15 to get him. Stupidly overpriced, lol.
Wait, they're not on sale? I assumed they were... you know, on account of being featured.
Silly BHVR, this isn't how you do a marketing.
It reminded me that I had been meaning to buy Alessa for awhile, so I guess that works. Be nice if there was a sale for sure though.