I Called It
I totally predicted the new survivor perk "Breakdown."


My perk idea I came up with around a week ago.
Reckless
Your eagerness to help others makes you reckless.
Your unhooking speed is increased by 9%.
When rescuing a survivor from a hook, the hook will break. The rescuing survivor suffers from the Exhaustion effect for 60/50/40 seconds. Reckless cannot be activated while suffering from the Exhaustion effect. Reckless does not break Basement hooks.
"They're not gonna be happy when they see this mess!"
Yeah, they work differently, but ultimately do the same thing. My joy from predicting this is through the roof! :chuffed: 
Comments
That's awesome! See, my perk was activated when unhooking other survivors, whereas Breakdown is activated when being unhooked, or self unhooking. I think that's the main difference. How did yours work?
Except you didn't? You're patting yourself on the back for being slightly close but acting like you were practically spot on. That's like saying if you said Spirit Fury was going to be that when a survivor drops their 2nd pallet it automatically breaks even if it doesn't hit the killer and the survivor's aura is revealed that you predicted Spirit Fury spot on when that's not even close to it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/193917#Comment_193917
Now I'm just horrified and hope they don't turn anything else stupid I said into a perk.
Welcome to the world of cold readings.
If you say so.
Yeah I do and it's pretty much fact. What next you're going to say you called the election because you said a human won?
I do not think that's comparable to this, nor is it remotely relevant.
I remember back in May a weeks before Clown's PTB that i thought while i was in the shower "What if devs makes a killer clown with a power who allows him to throw bottles with some toxic gas? That would be cool" Then Clown came out. And I was happy af.
Lol, You totally called it except for just about everything.
Your perk does the following:
Breakdown does the following:
Differences:
Similarities:
That's six big differences and one tenuous similarity. So yeah, @purebalance does say so, as does everyone else who can look at it objectively.
I know the differences, but the big thing is the hook breaking after an unhook. That's all. I think this post is being taken a bit too seriously.
I think it's more for average/below average players, like myself. (I won't lie, I'm not that good).