I just had a game against a demogorgon with less than an hour played.
I just had a match where everyone escaped a Demogorgon, and I notice it had only a Tier I Jolt for a perk, nothing else in the whole build. No add-on or offering. Checked his steam profile and... 0.6 hours. I checked everyone else. One survivor had 874 hours, the other 2708, and the other a private profile. I have 2889 hours myself (even though I played killer for most of this time).
Don't ask me why someone has demogorgon but started playing just now. But why are survivors with over 2.5k hours being paired against a killer with less than an hour? Even while I'm playing after midnight, that's insane.
Comments
I can imagine the demopuppy had a fun and interacting game ๐
Ah yes mmr is a good system
Well, at least he got 4 hooks, which is not bad for someone who started playing just now. Still... not sure if he had fun getting pallet stunned and hearing gens popping while he was in a chase.
Because MMR doesn't know what to do with a person with no rating? It's that way for all SSBM games that use elo style rating systems which I'm not positive DBD uses but it sure seems like it does.
Poor Demopuppy.
We really need AI matches for those who are starting ;-;
It's because there is a lack of killers for MMR to work properly. If you wait long enough or a killer leaves your lobby it will just give you someone even if they aren't near your skill
When you start your first match IS against AI. Doesn't happen again though.
Yeah they need to make it to where your first 10 matches are against bots then bad players.
How could he acquire the Demogorgon is the only question I have in mind.
Cheating of course
You can buy the edition as a code that comes with stranger things dlc.
Right, which would explain how he was grouped against apparently way more experienced players.
For @Malkhrim : was it a one-stop shopper maybe? Someone playing on a new account after his previous one was banned? I would probably have reported the guy in suspicion of shenanigans and let the devs sort it out.
Oh, I thought it was completely impossible now. Nevermind.
Could also use it via family share.
There are still several "key shops" where you can buy the Stranger Things chapter, or the Stranger Things Edition of the game, as a download key, and go redeem it on Steam.
Oh, these. Makes more sense.
Depending on the time of day, region, and Q time, this is entirely possible, this happened with the Rank Matchmaking System too.
I see a lot of them, but with noed always
Yeah,and he probably would not buy the game now.