Another Cheater Spirit Wave
I’ve faced three of these this week and I’ve seen streamers go against them too.
Please don’t stop working on the cheater issues Bhvr!
I’ve faced three of these this week and I’ve seen streamers go against them too.
Please don’t stop working on the cheater issues Bhvr!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am sure they are working on it they just have to be silend.
Cheaters are using Spirit? Why? Harder to detect her cheating?
I assume because of her phase they can cheat it to go super fast
Yeah, I faced a cheater Spirit. The match wasn't even two minutes. No one bothered trying, we all just took it and suicided. What was the point?
Yeah that’s pretty much what I’m experiencing. I don’t know what the point is either. I don’t even get to touch a gen before I’m dead.
I noticed a weird stereotype. They all keep turning 180 degrees while moving back and forth.
Probably the bots.
To be honest, the videos I have seen were such obvious cheating that picking a Killer to hide it somehow seems just strange.
I played with a Bubba a little bit ago that hung a survivor on one corner of the swamp and the very next moment they were right next to me in the opposite corner. Another survivor pulled me off hook before I could die. I just got up, went to the bathroom, got a drink, and waited for that one to be over. It's something I will never understand. I can't even begin to comprehend how playing that way is enjoyable. All I can say for sure is when I see that happening I just get up and walk away until the match is over. I won't give a cheater the satisfaction of even watching me attempt to get away from them.
I still don't understand how the bot can use packet injection to skip the queue, equip every perk, and still not cause EAC to lose its mind.
Yup, the infinite infectious one is super annoying. I've also spawned into the game in Freddy's dream world only to be greeted by a Huntress setting Trapper traps. I'm fairly convinced they need to burn the original code and start over
Bro, this literally just happened to me just now. Unfucking believable. The amount of money I sink into this fukcing
game.
https://www.xbox.com/play/media/4N6FTWB8