Toxic map offering? Facecamp

Untitled.png Capture.PNG

Tell me I am wrong.

Meta survivors sending me to garbage maps every game then crying they lost.

I can only reiterate the statement, ggez

Comments

  • @Rokjer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2941798#Comment_2941798

    The poor guy who ruins his match because he had the misfortune to want to have a little fun on this game. Imagine if we did the same when someone offers a circuit that we don't like in Mario Kart.

    The mentality of some players would make psychologists happy, I'm sure.

    You mean like rainbow road? I loved playing on that map on the Wii

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2940575#Comment_2940575

    Too much, you should see ME work. 6k is what my second victim earns, ayy.

    At least you own it. I respect that.

  • You do have an issue with the Ormond offering? Hahaha 😂

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2941990#Comment_2941990

    You mean like rainbow road? I loved playing on that map on the Wii

    The Wii's Rainbow Road is cool ! Nah, I have more trouble with circuits where other vehicles are driving, like Moonview Highway. When I dodge a car on the right, it's the truck on the left that hits me :'(

  • @Brimp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2940816#Comment_2940816

    I mean if I'm gonna have a miserable time because the survivors chose the map that is unbalanced and you can't change that fact then yes if they don't want to have fun then neither will I. Either way face camping isn't toxic but the motive might be.

    Also I don't see what's so immature about not wanting to play an unbalanced map but hey I guess taking the smart approach is immature nowadays. Why try when I know for a fact that by the time the first chase ends through 10 pallets that 4 gens will be done and if I leave chase the same thing will happen. And I can't split pressure because the map has a ridiculous gen spread.

    The issue isn't the way they played. Yes it's a shity way to play, but it's not against the rules so do what you want. The issue is the little toddler tantrum. They burned a map offering I don't like so I'm going to make them as miserable as possible. Them burning an offering wasn't toxic, but OP's attitude sure is.

  • @MarkHenry868 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2940681#Comment_2940681

    Everything you said there is wrong. None of what you listed is good game play on either side. With the exception of genrush which isn't a survivor issue it's a bad killer issue or inexperienced killer issue. 5 generators needed and 4 survivors. If every survivor worked on one gen and you as a killer allow 4 to be completed, you need more practice. But very rarely do individual survivors work on 4 different gens. And nasty maps? Didn't realize that's a thing. I like some maps better than others and prefer outdoor maps over indoor. And meta perks? Killers have way more meta perks than a survivor does. The killer starts out mostly overpowered. Add a perk and damn.

    LMAO i bet that you started to play dbd recently, otherwise you would agree with everything that i said... YOU DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA how at high mmr matches can be and how broken certain maps can be if survivors know what they are doing...

  • killer main: survivors are toxic!!!

    also killer mains: offerings are toxic!! flashlights are toxic!!!! coms are toxic!!!! AFKs are toxic!!!! EVERYTHING THAT ISNT ME IS TOXIC!!!!!!!!

  • face camping is problem but technically not against rules

    so maybe not wrong, and probably not even against forum rules to post something like this, huh

  • @Rokjer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2941798#Comment_2941798

    The poor guy who ruins his match because he had the misfortune to want to have a little fun on this game. Imagine if we did the same when someone offers a circuit that we don't like in Mario Kart.

    The mentality of some players would make psychologists happy, I'm sure.

    dude, you have no idea. i actually did a mini project with a few of the threads on here (blanked out screen names) and the sheer amount of narcissism alone was laughable. Not to mention the superiority complexes, victim complexes, god complexes and the like.

    my professor asked me why i associate with people like this, and if every online gaming community is similar.

  • Honestly I put map offerings just as throw-aways 😬 no intention behind it what so ever other than to hopefully de clutter the amount of stupid map offerings I have haha I can’t be the only one that does this

1 2 ›