Old David King Portrait
I still can’t seem to forget that the Devs thought this was Okay and put it in game. Funniest ######### I’ve ever seen.
Happy Thursday everyone!
I still can’t seem to forget that the Devs thought this was Okay and put it in game. Funniest ######### I’ve ever seen.
Happy Thursday everyone!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I cant tell if hes got a Big Mac in his mouth or a colony of bees
I'd rather not be reminded of the horrifying existences of the old "new" profile pictures. They all were a mess and I'm glad they're changed.
He ate bees
Probably someone's fetish tbh
Bumblebee
He looks like one of those dogs that tried to eat a bee