I have a important question for all of you, especially the OG players.
Has this always been a thing? It's the first time I've seen it at least.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2V80b6frS0AND ALSO!
Of course, the only time I want survivors to bring items, they don't xd

Comments
huh
I'm pretty sure that used to be a closed door spawn on old lerys years ago I have not seen that once on reworked lerys
Thats just RNG. It could also be two doorways (in the first room you are in).
You chase them after they open a chest and loot the item, doesn't work if they bring the item.
Yes. It's also possible for double windows to spawn lined up in either parts of the map.
I know, I also brought Franklin's and Insidious xd
I've never seen that. Isn't that door usually just closed?
I've seen this RNG a bunch as both killer and survivor. I've ran the loop in that spot as survivor a bunch and love that window (hate it as killer). I don't think it is an uncommon RNG spot so I'm surprised you haven't seen it before.
RNG used to be worse. Sometimes you would get rooms with one way in and out.
That reception desk vault isn't loopable, even with the window there. It's a death trap.