I haven’t played Overwatch in a long time but I didn’t really have a main, I just played random select. My best character was Mercy possibly though. 🤷♂️ Not just for healing, but her pistol was actually pretty decent since it had pinpoint accuracy and unlimited range.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Jesse McCree"
u wanted to say "Cassidy", aren't u?
started with mercy because im a heal sloot
they reworked her and i didn't like her no more, so i dumped her for moira
then a whole new world opened up when wrecking ball came out. playing the crap out of him made me come to like Doomfist
Mercy, Moira, Baptise...are you sensing a trend?
I don't have any. Pretty much all the characters I did main got reworked out from under me.
Junky man. Probably because Demoman
Junk and Brig.
oof. this ended up killing my love of league. everything i cared about was taken away :(
Live Service giveth and it taketh
Any tank or healer, except Mercy. I just play with whats best in a current situation.
I haven’t played Overwatch in a long time but I didn’t really have a main, I just played random select. My best character was Mercy possibly though. 🤷♂️ Not just for healing, but her pistol was actually pretty decent since it had pinpoint accuracy and unlimited range.
Tracer, Soldier and D.Va