I'm worried about the upcoming changes.

Surely It's not just me expecting Unfair Nerfs or changes on the upcoming Anniversary right? With BHVR's Track Record, I'm expecting some BS on the Level on Boon Totems(Original CoH) and Deathslinger Nerf (Killer Nerfs without proper compensation.)

Comments

  • I personally don't sit around making up things in my head about a video game to worry about, but that's just me.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I personally don't sit around making up things in my head about a video game to worry about, but that's just me.

    This. No point worrying when we don't know what's on the table. If they'd announced something like "Dead Hard/NOED rework, FNAF chapter, doubleplus boon totems", there'd be plenty of grounds for speculation and concern, but you can't really extrapolate anything from radio silence.

  • I'm fully expecting RE Death to Console's Patch Part 2.

    The mental preparation has already begun.