Add the 2 Pride Flag charms to every account by default.

I think this would be a pretty nice move to have them both from the start. There are also people who might miss the notices about the redeem code options for said pride flag charms and thus wouldn’t know they were even obtainable, especially as time goes on and other game announcements will appear on top. Also there is no downside to this at all.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Psycho_ said:

    KateMain86 has been nothing but respectful. There's no reason to argue religion or semantics to try to entice an argument. I get so tired of seeing it.

    A quick skim and KateMain86 has been respectful, yes, but their opinions and some of the things they are saying are problematic.

    I also wanted to thank you, I don't think I should be arguing like this, but I found myself wanting to respond to individual things that Kate was saying.

  • They can add anything they want. Just let us choose which ones we want to own.

  • @KateMain86 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2938579#Comment_2938579

    They can add anything they want. Just let us choose which ones we want to own.

    It's actually annoying that we can't shelve/archive charms we don't want. I have so many stupid pages of charms. No, I don't want these 10 recolors of Huntress's mask cluttering my inventory when going through charms to select. It's ridiculous. There are too many charms to not have an archive function. If you want to be able to use them again, you can un-archive them, but you no longer have to see them every time you go through charms to select.

  • The comments and civil feedback regarding this idea are appreciated, but as there's been a bit of attacking others, and discussions of a religious nature here (which a reminder that we ask that people refrain from here, per our Forum Rules), I think may be time to close it up here.

    Both Pride Charms (redeemable under PRIDE and PRIDE2022, the latter of which will also unlock the first charm if you haven't gotten it already) are there for people to redeem and unlock if they so choose; whether they are part of the LGBTQIA2S+ community, or those that wish to wear it in visible support and solidarity. They are not time-limited, so those that join the Fog some time in the future that wish to have it can do so the moment they join the game for the first time. And if you feel someone you know may like the charm and not know about it, definitely tell them about it(I have done so myself, and my friends and I equip them on many of our characters)!

    For now this is how the charm is being distributed, and if that perhaps changes in the future to be automatically given, it will be announced to the community so everyone is aware.

1 2 ›