Anniversary Killer, Your Bets?
Question on title.
I am guessing it's gonna be Dracula. Big name, Old School Horror, free license and he can be original chapter. And we still have not any vampire type killer.
So i bet on Dracula.
Question on title.
I am guessing it's gonna be Dracula. Big name, Old School Horror, free license and he can be original chapter. And we still have not any vampire type killer.
So i bet on Dracula.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully a vampire
Unlicensed or licensed always has been the coolest monsters
I'd *really* like an Alien chapter. I want another killer that's not human shaped.
But based on rumors/leaks I'm thinking it's gonna be an original chapter.
I hope it's something original (like a spider, as many are commenting), and at the same time it's simple to play for both sides and strong (referring to the old dbd), without all these passive or chase power innovations
Give me Dead Hand 😜
A man can dream
The Observer. No idea what he'll do but I think he'll be the killer.
I can and I will 😁
A vampire that plays Hockey he shoots pucks into lockers and they explode injuring survivors near by.
A spider Killer
It’s really hard to guess who the killers will be on these updates, there’s a ton of possibilities. I’m kind of rooting for The Observer to be both a survivor and killer where he’s basically subconsciously created an evil version of himself that he’s fighting against. But honestly there’s a bunch of good killer ideas out there so I’ll be happy as long as they’re fun to play. 🙂
Seriously guys?
We already know it's springtrap so stop trolling and be serious for once.
Sheesh.