Anyone else fed up with playing against Legion?

I have no problem with buffing weak killers, and certainly Legion were pretty weak prior to buffs. This isn’t a complaint about Legion’s buffs but rather the terrible design of that killer. It’s just so annoying to spend the entire match mending constantly. I’d rather go against killers that can down you immediately than go through the endless slog of getting stabbed and mending over and over again. Matches take forever and it’s just not fun at all. Do any survivors actually enjoy these types of matches?

Comments

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/321870/anyone-else-fed-up-with-playing-against-legion

    The buffs to Legion have definitely caused me to move to different games. The second the developers mentioned they were going to buff Legion, I just groaned inside. But honestly, the who mid-season patch was a big FU to survivors, so whatever.

    Wdym, they nerfed ghostface, altho seeing as prople are not playing him its understandable survivors havent tested this change.

  • I hate going against Legion, I play solo queue and my teammates are constantly setting up boons and trying to heal instead of sitting on generators, and then when they finally DO start working on a gen, the let Legion come right up and smack them with feral frenzy. I’m always the one on the other end of the instadown because even when I run early and Lithe away, I can’t outrun a killer running at 7m/s with a freaking built in gps surveillance drone. Every time I see a Legion with Thanatophobia, Corrupt Intervention, Dead Man’s Switch and Pain Resonance, I just want to dc.

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    I have no problem with buffing weak killers, and certainly Legion were pretty weak prior to buffs. This isn’t a complaint about Legion’s buffs but rather the terrible design of that killer. It’s just so annoying to spend the entire match mending constantly. I’d rather go against killers that can down you immediately than go through the endless slog of getting stabbed and mending over and over again. Matches take forever and it’s just not fun at all. Do any survivors actually enjoy these types of matches?

    if you want i can give you my matches with blights and oni with meta builds and their strongest addons who camp and tunnel at 5 generators on... feel lucky to be aganist legion (he also has a good chase music)

  • I'm so fed up. I hope this wave passes by soon.

    I can't stand that ######### anymore, I'm to the point of dc'ing everytime I hear that stupid music.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    I haven't actually faced a single Legion since the update came out. I've had a few Ghost Faces but no Legions I can recall offhand. Maybe one, tops.

    well, I can't believe this statement to save my life

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    I'm so fed up. I hope this wave passes by soon.

    I can't stand that ######### anymore, I'm to the point of dc'ing everytime I hear that stupid music.

    LOL

    "Legion is too much, gotta DC"

  • @MrPeanutbutter said:

    I have no problem with buffing weak killers, and certainly Legion were pretty weak prior to buffs. This isn’t a complaint about Legion’s buffs but rather the terrible design of that killer. It’s just so annoying to spend the entire match mending constantly. I’d rather go against killers that can down you immediately than go through the endless slog of getting stabbed and mending over and over again. Matches take forever and it’s just not fun at all. Do any survivors actually enjoy these types of matches?

    They could buff the perk Desperate Measures to speed up mending as well. But Dev's be dev's. Take years to fix Lampkin Lane give them a couple. LOL!

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936640#Comment_2936640

    Exactly, and if you're playing him and you see a dc right in the beggining, it might be me.

    Have fun lol

    Thanks for the easy match, you can DC as often as you like. Does not bother me, I appreciate the chill 3k

  • Imagine having to dc against a tier c killer with a obvious weakness

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936647#Comment_2936647

    Thanks for the easy match, you can DC as often as you like. Does not bother me, I appreciate the chill 3k

    haha, that's exactly what I thought you enjoyed, easy matches.

  • @Knytrix said:

    Imagine having to dc against a tier c killer with a obvious weakness

    the killer isn't op

    it's just boring to have to face the same killer over and over

    you just can't understand that, maybe you're not getting him too much?

    cause yesterday I had to face 4 legions in a row and byt the 4th I couldn't, it's just a matter of "#########, the fever should've passed already"

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    See, I really don't get this complaint. Not that mending is boring mind you... it's just that Legion has literally been all about chaining hits and spreading deep wound for years. This isn't new. Are you just complaining because you hadn't seen Legion in months so didn't have to deal with them and now you do or something?

    Yep, Legion has always been suuuuuper unenjoyable and boring to play against, but they were also very weak so you didn't have to deal with that often. With them being much more popular their boring gameplay becomes much more prevalent.

  • I'm glad you guys finally understand what killer mains have been having to deal with for years of the same 4 perks on every survivor

  • Every match is the same for killers but if survivors have to deal with that they can't handle it and dc sounds about right

  • @Yankus said:

    I've been playing the Artist and Pyramid head since the patch so I'm doing my part

    Thank you for ur service.

  • @Yankus said:

    I've been playing the Artist and Pyramid head since the patch so I'm doing my part

    oh boy, I miss some pyramid head on my games

    last time i've seen one was before sadako was released

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    See, I really don't get this complaint. Not that mending is boring mind you... it's just that Legion has literally been all about chaining hits and spreading deep wound for years. This isn't new. Are you just complaining because you hadn't seen Legion in months so didn't have to deal with them and now you do or something?

    Survivors complain about the killers they see the most of.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2934823#Comment_2934823

    Yep, Legion has always been suuuuuper unenjoyable and boring to play against, but they were also very weak so you didn't have to deal with that often. With them being much more popular their boring gameplay becomes much more prevalent.

    That’s exactly my point. Legion have always been super boring and unfun to playing against, but thankfully rare due to their weakness. Still super unfun and boring, but now a lot more common.

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2934946#Comment_2934946

    well, I can't believe this statement to save my life

    I don't play daily or anything but I'm just over a dozen or so games since the update, no Legions, multiple Ghost Faces.

  • "We want more killer variety"

    "X Killer's gimmick is annoying to me"

    This is how you end up seeing the same five killers you really don't like being the only thing played. With Legion its especially notable as constant complains about them not being "fun" to play against is the exact damn reason they nerfed so hard, repeatedly I may add, to the point this rework was necessary to begin with. At some point y'all have to just adjust to the type of killer Legion is and just let it rock. Games were never meant to be played as fast they're played now and Legion is one of the few killers who actually forces us to play games at normal lengths.

  • @ReikoMori said:

    "We want more killer variety"

    "X Killer's gimmick is annoying to me"

    This is how you end up seeing the same five killers you really don't like being the only thing played. With Legion its especially notable as constant complains about them not being "fun" to play against is the exact damn reason they nerfed so hard, repeatedly I may add, to the point this rework was necessary to begin with. At some point y'all have to just adjust to the type of killer Legion is and just let it rock. Games were never meant to be played as fast they're played now and Legion is one of the few killers who actually forces us to play games at normal lengths.

    but you're contradicting yourself

    you speak for variety, yet right now there's only legion in the game.

    so are you counting legion skins as variety?

  • and here's the 3rd one in a row @ReikoMori @Zeidoktor


    3rd.jpg

    loving the variety

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    and here's the 3rd one in a row @ReikoMori @Zeidoktor

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BWJL4LFVPYZ6/3rd.jpg

    loving the variety

    So basically instead of playing out the game and trying your best, you are throwing a fit and forcing your teammates into a bad situation.

    If you people spent half the amount of effort you do into not playing the game you could learn how to play against Legion.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2938484#Comment_2938484

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2938504#Comment_2938504

    So basically instead of playing out the game and trying your best, you are throwing a fit and forcing your teammates into a bad situation.

    If you people spent half the amount of effort you do into not playing the game you could learn how to play against Legion.

    I'm done trying my best

    Can't nobody force me to play against legion all day so I can be sportiy

    And who told you I don't know how to play against legion?

    The problem is, I'm stuck in a game playing solo survivor where people can't separate to save their lives

    It was up to me ok, but I do depend on other people, you know?

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    and here's the 3rd one in a row @ReikoMori @Zeidoktor

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/BWJL4LFVPYZ6/3rd.jpg

    loving the variety

    And...?

    I never denied you were getting a lot of Legions, only saying I hadn't been.

    Finally got one yestrday, though. A pink bunny Legion.

  • Imagine a killer getting a buff and people wanting to try it out crazy

  • @VoidOfMe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2936986#Comment_2936986

    but you're contradicting yourself

    you speak for variety, yet right now there's only legion in the game.

    so are you counting legion skins as variety?

    I don't think you know how contradictions works.

    I would have needed to state a position and then turn around make a statement in direct opposition to my previous statement. You may feel that you're getting nothing, but Legion games and you may be getting a lot of them right now, but you're not getting anything out of the ordinary considering the rework dropped like a week or two ago at most?

1 2 ›