Anyone using two or more exhaustion perks as survivor?
I started using balanced and dh and I kinda like it.
I started using balanced and dh and I kinda like it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sometimes I'll use dead hard and smash hit
dead hard if I'm out positioned and then if I don't have to use it then boom smash hit if I get a stun
Sometimes I run DH, Lithe, Balanced and Vigil. Or maybe replace one of those with Head on.
You know. spice each of my chases up.
I use Balanced Landing and Dead Hard on all my Survivors. I prefer BL much more than DH because DH just buys you a half-second of life. Its only really worked one time in all the matches I've played (the hatch was open and I used DH to get there with Killer right behind me). I need to replace DH with a better perk.
This post reminds me of this
I’ve done DH and BL together before. The problem is I never run DH so I typically forget I even have it since I’m so used to playing without it. I almost never run that build and that’s the only time I ever use DH at all.
Sprint Burst and Head on...
OK HEAR ME OUT ON THIS ONE. It was a fun gimmicky build, but I found it had some success. Running Fixated(Situational Awareness) is key.
If distance is needed, SB can be used. However, if I notice a fellow teammate needs help, I'll walk to a locker and tell them to run the killer into me. If I miss the stun, SB can help me whiff their hit.
Vigil can be used in this build too.
I occasionally use DH and Balanced Landing or Head On and Dead Hard.
Once in a blue moon I'll run 4 exhaust perks just to completely blow a killers mind.
Nobody expects Balanced on a DH user lmao. And nobody expects a DH using Lithe enjoyer to be running Smash Hit.
Dhead On is the only one I can ever get any value out of.