Yes yes, legion got a rework, can we start facing other killers pls?
Even though legion was made incredibly annoying now, I have no issues with the killer, but since the rework, is just legion after legion, it gets really boring facing the same killer over and over, there are 26 different killers people, mix it up a little bit for god's sake.
Comments
I'd enjoy your time against Legion, at least you're not going against Nurse, Twins, or Freddy
You can't blame people for wanting to try him out. Its not even been a week.
At least those games dont last 20 minutes.
But 5 minute games aren't good either
Be the change you wanna see, OP.
Better than 20 minute-games. Where the Legion just takes 3-4 Slowdown-Perks and you have to press M1 even longer.
And at some point it does not matter that they are a M1-Killer, because if the game lasts long enough, the ressources are gone.
Fair enough, but I still haven't seen a single Legion game last long enough to the point where resources are gone
Legion has been ass for years. Let killers have this...
When other killers have been included or reworked, still you would face different killers from time to time, right now is just ridiculous, is just legion after legion, today I faced him 7 times in a row, is just stupid
Best I can do you for you is another Nurse or Blight. Take it or leave it
What other killers? We only had Ghostface with this update and his awful chase music would put anyone off playing him.
I don't think you understood. I'm talking on the past, when other killers where included, like for example pinhead ir the artist came along, you would face them often but not as much as legion now
Probably because people don't find them as much fun as Legion.
I got 12 legions in a row last night lol. Would probably be a higher number if I didn’t stop playing
*headbangs in disagreement
Well sorry my main was legion even before the update 😐. I rarely play anyways.
I kinda prefer Death slinger nowadays anyway.
OP, why don't you play a different killer and help people have variety?