Anyone else feel like Legion is overly add on dependant?

I really like new Legion, but the difference between running and not running mural sketch + mischief list is night and day.

I really hope they get further buffs to start frenzy on 5.4m/s instead of 5.2, and then rework mural to do something else. Also hoping that something happens with mischief list because that add on is waaaaaaaaay too good for a common, it's literally won me games alone.

Plus reworking mural would help combat the synergy with never sleep pills, which is a bit of a stupid combo given a small map.

Comments

  • legion always has been

    just more common now

  • I would say Friendship Bracelet is another good one to have. Any one of the these 3 addons makes it a lot easier to chain Feral Frenzy hits.

    Then you have Never Sleep Pills which despite being a meme addon with a trade off, makes it a lot easier to chain 5 hits.

    I've tried running other addons to experiment, but everything else never really did enough.

  • I don't think so, not in any way that's a problem,

    The two addons you mentioned are good, but hardly their only viable ones- they have a lot of genuinely good addons that can be incorporated into actual builds instead of just being good in a generic way. Running them without any addons is probably not a good idea, but that's true of every killer, so I don't view it as a problem.

  • @Crowman said:

    I would say Friendship Bracelet is another good one to have. Any one of the these 3 addons makes it a lot easier to chain Feral Frenzy hits.

    Then you have Never Sleep Pills which despite being a meme addon with a trade off, makes it a lot easier to chain 5 hits.

    I've tried running other addons to experiment, but everything else never really did enough.

    Friendship bracelet is so nice

  • To me I do agree is add on dependent just because without landing the 5th hit, it's basically just old legion.

    If you do not land the 5th hit, it basically just becomes hit a few survivors with slash and chase one like basic M1 killer.

  • I don't feel much.

  • @Crowman said:

    I would say Friendship Bracelet is another good one to have. Any one of the these 3 addons makes it a lot easier to chain Feral Frenzy hits.

    Then you have Never Sleep Pills which despite being a meme addon with a trade off, makes it a lot easier to chain 5 hits.

    I've tried running other addons to experiment, but everything else never really did enough.

    I've quite enjoyed Stab Wound Study and Etched Ruler.

  • Not at all. It’s just that their add ons are so much fun now that it just feels bad to not have your favorite combo available.

    I have caught so many people with mending+4 and oblivious on hit.

    smack them, run away, double back and down.

  • i havent been feeling it yet. the lack of a need to sniff some Cold Dirt feels nice all by itself.