Dead by Daylight X Among Us collab
The 6th anniversary will most likely be a collab with Innersloth and Behaviour Inc.
The killer we get is a impostor with dark hues and has the ability to shapeshift one of the chosen survivors, use vents across the map or has the ability to sabotage objectives.
Survivors are crewmates with light hues. I think the perks are going to be where tasks are made easier for you such as cleansing totems, repairing gens, etc.
Comments
The Killer has to be Red.
Red is ALWAYS sus xD
The 6th anniversary will most likely be a collab with Innersloth and Behaviour Inc.
Mhmm. I fell for this one before.
"Most likely" seems to be a stretch.
I wouldn't mind a collab between those two, though. Maybe not a full chapter with a killer, but some charms and skins and such might be nice.
Killer's terror radius.
If I'm right, you're going to give me all your bloodpoints.
Hahaha, I would actually love that :D
People just dont even think about collaborations anymore they just throw everything in, this wouldn't even work.
Teletubbies has a better chance to make it into a horror game
I would be satisfied with only crewmates as survivors lmao
sure take them
SUS
ඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞඞ
That's enough for me to buy.. absolutely nothing.
And that's why you can have them
Explain please.
I'll take the iridescent shards.
All the survivors get different Among Us radiation suits
That wasn't the deal
ඞ 🗡️ඞ
Yes.