Can someone explain to me what happened here?

So I am trying to gain as much BP as possible because well I haven't been a fan of BHVR lately and my opinion on them is still meh. But I stupidly bought the last two DLCs today and spent the 3 million BP I had gaining the 12 perks I needed.

So I load up a game with BBQ and Party Streamers. I play terrible and only get 3 stacks on BBQ.

EDIT: this appears to be a visual bug, At least from my testing, I am getting the BP, not seeing it in the end cards though.

My match total is

image.png

Now those of you who are smart, might be like me, and feel like that 54k is a little low...

So 5,500 + 7,432 + 8,000 + 6,100 is 27,032...

image.png

BBQ should be 20,274

And Party Streamers should be 27,032

But no, I got 54,064 which is 27,032 x 2... So where the hell is my BBQ Points?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @wimpy said:

    • • Platform : PC(steam)
    • • Description of the issue : See below
    • • Steps to reproduce (if possible) : After updating to the 5.7.0 Mid-Chapter, use "Barbecue & Chilli".
    • • How often does this occur : Constantly

    When I finished a match using "Barbecue & Chilli", the MATCH BLOODPOINTS EARNED screen showed POST-GAME BONUS, which was added to the MATCH scores.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/40KN26KCJDWY/bc1.png

    However, in the 5.7.0 Mid-Chapter, the POST-GAME BONUS is not displayed.

    The display does not add to either the MATCH score or the TOTAL score. So I proceed to the MATCH SCOREBOARD screen and then back to the MATCH BLOODPOINTS EARNED screen again and it shows the scores added to the TOTAL only.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7ZRYGTEDQKUS/bc2.png

    Supposedly it is only a visual bug (as in you still earn that extra BP but it's not displaying it correctly)

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/320957/barbecue-chilli-post-game-bonus-is-not-displayed

    Supposedly it is only a visual bug (as in you still earn that extra BP but it's not displaying it correctly)

    Okay, thank god, cause man, I'd lose my ######### if I just bought two DLCs and had to gain BBP and the best perk to do so was busted... lol

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927875#Comment_2927875

    It's not just visual sadly. I paid attention to how many I had BEFORE and AFTER. Even after exiting the lobby...My BP do NOT go up.

    Oh...well that sucks :D

    I didn't pay any attention to it when I ran it (I have so much BP that I'm not really sure why I even bother with BBQ at this point) so I was just going off of what the Bug Thread said.

  • BBQ seems bugged at the moment.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    BBQ seems bugged at the moment.

    is this the 2nd killer perks that bugged?

  • not sure tbh just going on what people have been saying

  • From reports that I have, this is purely a visual bug...if any of you have this and it's not visual, please can you contact me with your game logs for us to check your account.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2927909#Comment_2927909

    not sure tbh just going on what people have been saying

    someone in another thread said rancor not working

    someone could mori someone thought the survivor was cheating.

  • @tippy2k2

    @MandyTalk

    At first I thought it was just a visual bug.

    I have uploaded a video to youtube so you can check it out. The first half is the killer and has "Barbecue & Chilli". The second half is a survivor, with "We're Gonna Live Forever".

    I know that the "Barbecue & Chilli bonus points" actually add up.

    K1.png K2.png

    The first screen shows a different TOTAL score than the actual total I got, but once I go back and check, the TOAL score I got is correctly shown.


    Later, when I was doing the "BLOODY REWARDS" challenge, I realized it was more than just a visual bug.

    In the case of "Barbecue & Chilli", the POST-GAME BONUS is not displayed, but only the TOTAL score is added.

    I actually get Blood Points, but the "Barbecue & Chilli Bonus Score" is not recorded in the challenge progress.


    Next I tried "We're Gonna Live Forever" which has the same effect.

    The "We're Gonna Live Forever" still shows the POST-GAME BONUS and adds to the MATCH score and the TOTAL score.

    Therefore, the "We're Gonna Live Forever bonus score" is also included in the progress of the challenge.

    S0.png S2.png


    What I can infer from this is that the "Barbecue & Chilli bonus points" were not earned in that game, even though I did in fact earn them. This is the case.


    The "We're Gonna Live Forever" and "Barbecue & Chilli" are not consistent.

    So, it's not just a display bug, but an internal process that is different. I reported this.


    Am I reporting something strange?


    https://youtu.be/FPwLJiQd9tI

  • Ive had similar problems and its definitely not just visual. Playing on PS5 (for some reason it wont let me report directly in game, so i dont have screenshots or video to add here). Specifically its been happening while playing Myers with 3-4 stacks of bbq. For example, a 23k game with 4 bbq should have given me 46k. My actual bp count on character screen went from 115k to 138k. This has happened multiple times. Its also happened twice on Bubba, but only when using a bp offering. Got the offering points, but nothing for bbq.

  • @wimpy said:

    @tippy2k2

    @MandyTalk

    At first I thought it was just a visual bug.

    I have uploaded a video to youtube so you can check it out. The first half is the killer and has "Barbecue & Chilli". The second half is a survivor, with "We're Gonna Live Forever".

    I know that the "Barbecue & Chilli bonus points" actually add up.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4D59R1UH5JS3/k1.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QMEAWTSQIQ23/k2.png

    The first screen shows a different TOTAL score than the actual total I got, but once I go back and check, the TOAL score I got is correctly shown.

    Later, when I was doing the "BLOODY REWARDS" challenge, I realized it was more than just a visual bug.

    In the case of "Barbecue & Chilli", the POST-GAME BONUS is not displayed, but only the TOTAL score is added.

    I actually get Blood Points, but the "Barbecue & Chilli Bonus Score" is not recorded in the challenge progress.

    Next I tried "We're Gonna Live Forever" which has the same effect.

    The "We're Gonna Live Forever" still shows the POST-GAME BONUS and adds to the MATCH score and the TOTAL score.

    Therefore, the "We're Gonna Live Forever bonus score" is also included in the progress of the challenge.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EB2RLKELLTUY/s0.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MBOX9NGQWNS6/s2.png

    What I can infer from this is that the "Barbecue & Chilli bonus points" were not earned in that game, even though I did in fact earn them. This is the case.

    The "We're Gonna Live Forever" and "Barbecue & Chilli" are not consistent.

    So, it's not just a display bug, but an internal process that is different. I reported this.

    Am I reporting something strange?

    https://youtu.be/FPwLJiQd9tI

    What i noticed is, that on the endgame screen i have one amount of bloodpoints and then in the main menu i have another (higher) amount.

    So my wild guess is, that its a visual bug.