Why David should've been bisexual/pansexual instead of gay
I used to ship DavidxKate and DavidxYunJin but now I can't do that because he is canonically gay ๐ญ
I used to ship DavidxKate and DavidxYunJin but now I can't do that because he is canonically gay ๐ญ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The DavidxDwight shippers are THRIVING right now ๐ฉ
They feasting rn ๐
I think Dwight's feasting rn tbh
๐คจ๐ง
The Entity when David joined the realm
Oh no!
Anyway
What were you trying to achieve with this post
No one is gay or straight or bisexual in this game. They are pixels...
What were you trying to achieve with yours lol? Let's change this rep for nothing more than allowing me to keep my headcanons โจ
Slay what you wanna slay ๐
Ah, yes. Every fictiona character is reduced to the way they physically appear.
Every character in a book is just ink. Every DbD tome is just pixels.
Oh babes if only you knew...
That didn't stop dwight-david shippers when at the very least he was connonically bi.
Your ships are a part of your headcannon and that can be whatever you want.
You can still ship whoever you want
who cares? if this bother you so much just ignore what the devs said... it's a videogame, pixels can be whatever you want... honestly i kept wondering why this kind of stuff is important for you... i'd rather have a well balanced game bugfree than having those kind of stuff into the game (which btw it belong to politic stuff once again)
Eat up babes!! We got meat for dinner tonight ๐ซ
I hate being dirty minded ๐ญ
YOU STARTED THIS
Who cares? Many do.
HELP RISGIACSKCQOWCISCKD
it doesn't make sense tbh... with ALL the problems that life put on your journey, this would be the LAST thing that i could think about...
Eh, the only thing I have to worry about rn is exams
The same you did with yours...a laugh.
am i having a stroke what is even happening anymore
Oh god relax guys. hahahah. Everybody is immediately offended when i wrote this nonsense joke about pixels....jeez people have so thin skin these days. Wish you all a great day
You don't seem to understand how important it is to have representation in media. This includes gaming. Growing up LGBT+ is a struggle and we like it when we have characters that are relatable :)
Body is 1 character too short
pfff hahahaha okay bye. Thats really funny or sad. You dont get it. What a community....
"You don't get it" coming from the person not at all understanding why representation is important is probably my favourite moment of this week.
I actually understand your "joke" believe it or not, because even though I'm a homo, I have critical thinking skills. It's honestly just very tone deaf to say that "it shouldn't matter they're just pixels, who cares, yada yada". It matters to us, the community, because we've had to grow up without seeing people like us in the media we consume. It means there's a stigma that being LGBT+ isn't "normal" when it 100% is. Putting queer characters in media destigmatises being LGBT+ to a large scale and it's a very important step in combating homophobia and transphobia.
Even if you choose to ignore all that, maybe take your own advice, if they're just pixels after all, why do you care if David is gay or not?
Never stopped the my hero academia community...