BHVR pls change the Demo Daily.

I know i shouldnt complain and you can tell me to get good all you want. But i think if you want to play Demo on a good Level you will not have a fully charged shred all the time. Im mostly getting downs without fully charging them and had games in wich i had 1 single fully charged Hit. Other Dailys are way easier and make more sense like Legions 4 Hits in Feral Frenzy. Maybe just change it to down 4 Survivors with a Shred Attack.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I agree his daily should be changed or at least lowered to 3 or 4 full shreds. Something that can be accomplished in one match.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    I know i shouldnt complain and you can tell me to get good all you want. But i think if you want to play Demo on a good Level you will not have a fully charged shred all the time. Im mostly getting downs without fully charging them and had games in wich i had 1 single fully charged Hit. Other Dailys are way easier and make more sense like Legions 4 Hits in Feral Frenzy. Maybe just change it to down 4 Survivors with a Shred Attack.

    @ColonGlock said:

    I agree his daily should be changed or at least lowered to 3 or 4 full shreds. Something that can be accomplished in one match.

    Yup.

    Not to mention that this one constantly seems to break with patches.

    Even with me playing a pretty 'shred heavy' Demo style, I don't always get this one in 1 game. Artist and Plague can also be annoying.

  • @ColonGlock said:

    I agree his daily should be changed or at least lowered to 3 or 4 full shreds. Something that can be accomplished in one match.

    It’s not just about the number; why is the requirement a ”fully charged shred”?

  • There’s a couple of dailies that can be a little harder to do than a typical one depending on the setup.

    • I find Demo is one like you said because a lot of the time I’m hitting with his basic attack.
    • Meyers’ daily takes multiple games if you run Infinite Evil or Vanity Mirror, and it literally can’t be done when you run Scratch Mirror
    • Hag’s daily is impossible if you run her red add-on that disable her ability to teleport in exchange for 115% movement speed and slowdown at traps. (It’s not a great add-on but it’s kind of fun to try sometimes. You just can’t do the teleport mission with it though.)
    • Hillbilly’s mission is hard if, like me, you suck at hitting with his chainsaw. He can still zip around the map really quickly but if you can’t consistently get the saw hits it’s a rough one.
  • Been saying this for ages! Rarely do you ever fully charge a shred on Demo. Most of them are snap shreds.

  • I recently had a Demo daily where I'd swear I got several fully charged Shreds off, if not the full 5. Fine endgame I have zero credit. That's when I dropped that daily like a hot rock.

  • @dugman said:

    There’s a couple of dailies that can be a little harder to do than a typical one depending on the setup.

    • I find Demo is one like you said because a lot of the time I’m hitting with his basic attack.
    • Meyers’ daily takes multiple games if you run Infinite Evil or Vanity Mirror, and it literally can’t be done when you run Scratch Mirror
    • Hag’s daily is impossible if you run her red add-on that disable her ability to teleport in exchange for 115% movement speed and slowdown at traps. (It’s not a great add-on but it’s kind of fun to try sometimes. You just can’t do the teleport mission with it though.)
    • Hillbilly’s mission is hard if, like me, you suck at hitting with his chainsaw. He can still zip around the map really quickly but if you can’t consistently get the saw hits it’s a rough one.

    Eh bringing add-ons (which you can not use) shouldn't really count.

    It's not like pre-buffed Nemesis daily.

  • Why would you even use those addons if your objective is the daily?

    Every daily is, at least in theory, achievable in q single match. That was my issue with Nemesis' daily in prior form of "reach tier 3 infection 3 times", since they was impossible in a single game by any means.

  • Who is fully charging their shred, do you want them to know what you're doing so they dodge it?

    That daily is garbage.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    Who is fully charging their shred, do you want them to know what you're doing so they dodge it?

    That daily is garbage.

    agreed

  • If it was just using shred attacks in general, it would be too simple - not even a challenge, really. Hardly even something to try with.

    If it was using the portals, it would be obtuse.

    Lowering it to 3-4 fully charged shreds would be more than enough of a change, though... as ColonGlock said:

    @ColonGlock said:

    I agree his daily should be changed or at least lowered to 3 or 4 full shreds. Something that can be accomplished in one match.

  • Ok this thread is sending me for a spin. Does no one hold shreds to fake out a dodge or to zone anymore?

  • @AetherBytes said:

    Ok this thread is sending me for a spin. Does no one hold shreds to fake out a dodge or to zone anymore?

    You can, but doesn’t mean you have to - or should - commit to the shred attack afterward. You can run a risk of missing your attack.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2925573#Comment_2925573

    You can, but doesn’t mean you have to - or should - commit to the shred attack afterward. You can run a risk of missing your attack.

    I get that, but most of the time holding it causes the survivors to misplay into the open, expecting a shred to miss only for it to come later than expected.

  • @Valik said:

    If it was just using shred attacks in general, it would be too simple - not even a challenge, really. Hardly even something to try with.

    If it was using the portals, it would be obtuse.

    Lowering it to 3-4 fully charged shreds would be more than enough of a change, though... as ColonGlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923651#Comment_2923651

    the thing is, there is far easier dailys compared to this One. Like the Legion Challenge for example. Or Freddys.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2925570#Comment_2925570

    the thing is, there is far easier dailys compared to this One. Like the Legion Challenge for example. Or Freddys.

    Freddy’s is a sleeper (pun intended)!

  • I think Dailys should be able to be finished without going out of your Way to get them. But by playing the Killer like intendet. Ghostfaces's marking, Legions stabbing, Nurses tp and Hit, same for Hag. etc.


    but for Demos daily i feel you need to go out of your way too much

  • Actually they won't able to update Demogorgon since the chapter was deleted. I think that they could find a way to fix the dailies but most likely that won't even touch the Demogorgon unless BHVR gets the license again or they can fix the dailies.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    Actually they won't able to update Demogorgon since the chapter was deleted. I think that they could find a way to fix the dailies but most likely that won't even touch the Demogorgon unless BHVR gets the license again or they can fix the dailies.

    Mandy has previously expressed that they can make whatever balance changes to the character they want. And I doubt BHVR went through Konami to change Pyramid Head’s, given how quickly they did it from when they first acknowledged the feedback.

  • @TurboTOne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2925570#Comment_2925570

    the thing is, there is far easier dailys compared to this One. Like the Legion Challenge for example. Or Freddys.

    Totally true.

    It's just hard to strike a balance for Demo.

    Do you just say 'screw it! 12 shred attacks!' and call it a day?

  • @Valik said:

    If it was just using shred attacks in general, it would be too simple - not even a challenge, really. Hardly even something to try with.

    If it was using the portals, it would be obtuse.

    Lowering it to 3-4 fully charged shreds would be more than enough of a change, though... as ColonGlock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2923651#Comment_2923651

    I'm honestly not sure where that's a problem. As noted, Freddy's Daily is literally just "hit the survivor" while the majority are otherwise "hit survivors using your power". That's exactly what you're doing with a shred, fully charged or not.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2925570#Comment_2925570

    I'm honestly not sure where that's a problem. As noted, Freddy's Daily is literally just "hit the survivor" while the majority are otherwise "hit survivors using your power". That's exactly what you're doing with a shred, fully charged or not.

    For me its simply the fact that i dont get the dailys even when i actively try them. I play an entire Match and in the end get 1/5 Wich is stupid i think.


    Instead they could just change it to be shred downs and everyone is happy :3

  • @TurboTOne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2925699#Comment_2925699

    For me its simply the fact that i dont get the dailys even when i actively try them. I play an entire Match and in the end get 1/5 Wich is stupid i think.

    Instead they could just change it to be shred downs and everyone is happy :3

    That's exactly what I'm saying to. Just basic Shred hits, if not downs, and it'll be much simpler a Daily.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2925726#Comment_2925726

    That's exactly what I'm saying to. Just basic Shred hits, if not downs, and it'll be much simpler a Daily.

    Please no downs.. that’s what Blight’s daily is, and the skilled Huntress achievement. So annoying.

  • Screenshot_20220502-083952.png

    According to a question that's litterally impossible to nerf Demogorgon according to experts.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZRJ6U1OZ1JLE/screenshot-20220502-083952.png

    According to a question that's litterally impossible to nerf Demogorgon according to experts.

    The information there is incorrect.

    I have confirmed on this forum that we can make buffs/nerfs to Demo as well as the perks, as and when needed. We are not removing support for the characters that are in our game.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2933095#Comment_2933095

    The information there is incorrect.

    I have confirmed on this forum that we can make buffs/nerfs to Demo as well as the perks, as and when needed. We are not removing support for the characters that are in our game.

    Really? I thought you can't even "Buff/Nerf" Other characters that lost their license.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2933154#Comment_2933154

    Really? I thought you can't even "Buff/Nerf" Other characters that lost their license.

    We can fully support the characters in our game - that includes buffs, nerfs, bug fixes etc.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2933215#Comment_2933215

    We can fully support the characters in our game - that includes buffs, nerfs, bug fixes etc.

    Ok

  • In addition to Demo, Twins need the same treatment. While you can get downs with Victor, it'd be more in line with other killer dailies to include downs while Victor is on the survivor.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2933215#Comment_2933215

    We can fully support the characters in our game - that includes buffs, nerfs, bug fixes etc.

    Prove it then, next patch, nerf a demogorgon number by 0.01 and then next patch buff it back to normal!

  • @Emeal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2933257#Comment_2933257

    Prove it then, next patch, nerf a demogorgon number by 0.01 and then next patch buff it back to normal!

    .......I think you can just take her word on this one, champ.