Totem in haddonfield location you cannot access?
I was playing in the map and there was a totem showing up on my map but there was no way to get to it. It was in one of the houses upstairs. Has anyone had this issue?
I was playing in the map and there was a totem showing up on my map but there was no way to get to it. It was in one of the houses upstairs. Has anyone had this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So far I have only found two totems on this map. I'd like to explore but most Killers are just business as usual. "Let's get down to business!"
I got tunneled out by a twins when I was just trying to find a totem. “I don’t want sweaty games” yet you still tunnel lmao
Do you have a pic of this totem spot?
If you do you should report in the bug reporting section.
It’s already been acknowledged in bug reports.
I have found three different houses that have totems behind doors that you can not access. Good job BHVR you muppets.
I recorded the wrong game I’m an idiot
Noed op on that map lmao
Huh, interesting. I haven't really been able to find totems at all - I've located two across several games, but searching places adjacent to where totems were on old Haddonfield got me nowhere at all and I wasted a lot of time wandering around looking for them. I guess "the totems were in inaccessible locations" is an explanation, albeit not the one I was hoping to hear.
I should probably take off my hexes when I go killer tonight, since every other game is a Strode key and I don't want to take advantage of this.
In the big reports I saw someone had a screenshot of the same totem I couldn’t access upstairs
probably the map will be removed again (killswitch).