BLENDIE IS BACK
RIP Yamamoka green shirt blendette. All hail the new overlord, Haddonfield green shirt blendette
Proof of concept:
Glorious, glorious. What else is there to say? Once a blendette, always a blendette
BHVR can take my new moon offerings but they can't take my spirit


Comments
Claudette always finds way to hide lol. Even BHVR can not stop her.
Even that build is perfect for immersion
Wow, I know Claudette is supposedly in that bottom picture, but I literally can't see her even staring at it. That's bonkers.
See the leaf that's the highest up, near the top right of the bush? You can see the silhouette of Claudette's head right below it.
That said, in a match, the only way I'd ever catch that Blendie is if I ran into her. And even then, I don't know the hitboxes on new Haddonfield anyway, so I might just assume the bush has collision.
SHE NEVER LEFT
Nothing can withstand the might of The Bush! NOTHING!
I liked the green concept, good to know about this spot in the bush on the map
Honestly, i think this will be the one time i won't get that mad at a Blendette, seeing as they can only really do it in specific parts of the map, rather then anywhere on the map (CoughXIstillhateYamokaEstateXCough)
It's pretty much any bush on the new Haddo.
All that is left to do now is wait until the Legion craze dies down, and then....it's time to blend
i'd still take Haddonfield Blendette over Yamoka Blendette any day of the week tbh
I dunno mang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQWq8ZDr0QMHaddo is pretty roflmao right now
Shout outto Badham...uhh...3? 5? That has those bushes in front of a house that sucks Blendettes in like a black hole