Yea, it's been like this for a long time now, I don't think they care. It's a "smart" profanity filter, tries to determine attempts to circumvent it, but... it's way too sensitive. I mean when you can't even say "rancor" without it getting censored... something is wrong.
I reported this nearly a week ago and they still haven’t even acknowledged it. The rules of bug reporting say no duplicates. I was the first and check every day. Multiple people reporting this and dead by daylight no acknowledging anyones toolbox report. Not mine or any of the newer ones. This really messes with the outcome of every single match.
I reported this nearly a week ago and they still haven’t even acknowledged it. The rules of bug reporting say no duplicates. I was the first and check every day. Multiple people reporting this and dead by daylight no acknowledging anyones toolbox report. Not mine or any of the newer ones. This really messes with the outcome of every single match.
It's literally a 2 seconds fix in match until they patch it. It's essentially a non issue.
If any of you have this problem and are on PC, if you could grab your logs at the end of the match that would be super helpful in helping us track this bug.
1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just seen the bug fix. seems they aren't doing anything about this
Yea, it's been like this for a long time now, I don't think they care. It's a "smart" profanity filter, tries to determine attempts to circumvent it, but... it's way too sensitive. I mean when you can't even say "rancor" without it getting censored... something is wrong.
I reported this nearly a week ago and they still haven’t even acknowledged it. The rules of bug reporting say no duplicates. I was the first and check every day. Multiple people reporting this and dead by daylight no acknowledging anyones toolbox report. Not mine or any of the newer ones. This really messes with the outcome of every single match.
Set the toolbox down, then pick it up again, and it'll work.
It's literally a 2 seconds fix in match until they patch it. It's essentially a non issue.
I’ve had this problem too, I have to drop the toolbox and pick it up again to be able to use the toolbox!
If any of you have this problem and are on PC, if you could grab your logs at the end of the match that would be super helpful in helping us track this bug.
1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run".
2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. Please attach it in your reply.
The problem occur in ps4 to me
I can't use the toolbox, i have to put it on the floor