Haddionfield might be the best Sabo Map.
The hook spread on this map might be the Sabo-lovers wet dream, to be totally honest.
The hook spread on this map might be the Sabo-lovers wet dream, to be totally honest.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it's stupid easy, its because they dont code the path to hooks just the distance between them.
Yeah, that and there's 0 hooks in the street honestly probably the best Sabo Map even better than RPD, I think tbh.
When I get on today gonna equip breakdown and see how much damage it does
My kind of person.
Way better than RPD, I'm actually someone who goes for sabo saves every day I play (I always bring a brown toolbox in my matches) and its far easier because RPD restricts your movement on how you can get to certain hooks, haddonfield is open and mega far hooks so I'd say easily the best sabo map