Plague is overrated
Good teams will never give your power unless it's end game and they will use the most far fountain possible.
Yes, Plague can make you "exposed" at all times and easy to track but she is in all her loops just M1 Killer. She can be looped to oblivion on some maps and you can't do anything about it. They have to just survive your one time power from fountain (if not used with addons) and they are all good.
The only really time where she would be hight A tier killer is when you use her ultra rare addon that gives her power every time a gen is finished. Other than that, if Survivors don't give you your power, 90% of your match you will be just M1 Killer.
I am not saying she is weak or bad. She is good but I don't think as good as people say she is.
Comments
I dont know, in the majority of games I play her and play against her, at least one person is cleansing. And this hurts the team a lot, especially if the others dont intend to cleanse.
But, overall, her Corrupt Purge should be weakened and there should be more incentive to cleanse (Action Speed-penalties, timers which let you go down, Buffs for her while Survivors are fully infected, whatever). This would make her more interesting to play and play against, because she can be quite boring if nobody cleanses.
But it just shows how strong her ability is if the Survivors decide to run around as Oneshots without any way to hide instead of giving her the Corrupt Purge.
That scenario is assuming average Plague play and perfect survivor play.
Teams cleanse against good Plagues. There's no other option. She has a purple add on that extends her power by 20 seconds and a yellow add on that gives her an extra pools.
Plus a good Plague usually has Thanat or a chase perk which makes surviving through 5 gens Broken completely unrealistic.
Well, she obviously isn't invincible, but perks exist and with the right combination she can be very scary in chase.
I have found lots of success with enduring, spirit fury, bamboozle and pain resonance. Essentially forces survivors to cleanse or die trying to loop.
If you use perk like thana and play with your food, it will quickly become a bad idea to not cleanse against a good plague.
Run the add on that gives you power every time a gen pops not sure what it's called I don't play as her because I get motion sickness for some reason with her, but they will start cleansing because they know you'll get it anyway
And this is why you run thana so survivors do cleanse or it makes it that much harder for them to get through 5 gens while being broken all game.
I'm just happy she feels way smoother to play now than she used to.
You still have two health states and shes an m1 killer, I really dont see anything powerfull on her there.
If you have 2 healthstates that means corrupt purge is available and is capable of downing you in seconds. One use of corrupt can change the game extremely quickly.
Either that or she’s an m1 killer but you’re broken and you likely have a repair speed debuff as thana is basically meta on her. You also can’t hide since coughing will give you away even with IW.
Mindbreaker+Blood Echo,If you're afraid of Exhaustion perks. If they dont cleanse there's nothing they can do against it. If they do cleanse...then they're cleansing and you can use your power more often.
I meant while injured you have deadhard, its way better to play the entire game injured while still having dh than giving her an actual power, thana is such a low penalty that Id say dying light is better on her, but you can 100% be broken and plague still has to outplay you 2 times in a chase to down you, idk why people clease, just leave her as an m1 killer and dunk on her.
Who says she's high A-tier? I thought she is generally considered high B.
I think she's kind of average, was someone saying she's top tier?
Nah I think she's just rated. She's good.
2 health states against a Plague with Bamboozle and Corrupt Purge won't go too far. And it's very hard to be fully cleansed as a team against a good Plague. Maintaining the infection is part of her skill cap
Plague is one of my main killers, and honestly I welcome teams who don't cleanse. Plus, you can run two apple add ons, and get multiple charges of your red vomit anyway, and can save them until everyone is broken, which can lead to GG real quick. And I generally like my odds against 4 broken survs, even as an M1 killer.
The important thing is that all the survs are on the same page one way or the other. As a surv, I generally won't cleanse at all, or until I reach the injured state, or another surv cleanses. But regardless, the "you don't ever cleanse" mantra is kinda BS.
I should have explained myself better, I was refering to a survivor using dh as when it is used correctly it is an extra health state, so the team denies plague her corrupt and still has 2 healthstates to dunk on her as anyone would do.
Personally if I am infected and hear her pick up her corrupt purge I just hide until it runs out.
In 90% of my games as plague the ppl cleanse their infection. Also, she is the only killer who don't give a **** about Circle of Healing.
That's not the case on console. Only on well working pc were you hit survivor but he still can use dh it's an extra health state. But on console you will be laying on the floor every single time. Sprint burst can also be exra health state I have hit people but then they suddenly start sprinting so no hit.
A common tactic, which is why I love Black Incense. People love to subscribe to the "never cleanse" meta, so I run information perks and add ons.
Plus the puking is very audible.