Which Killers can be Top Tier with Minor Changes?

Comments

  • I guess some.

    First idea is Pinhead with stronger chains and the cube to need more time to solve.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    I guess some.

    First idea is Pinhead with stronger chains and the cube to need more time to solve.

    I was thinking the exact same thing. If Pinheads Possessed chain was more threatening he would be easily A tier.

  • Depends what you call minor.


    Plague would be top tier if she had one of her brown addons changed so that there were no pools. You cant ever heal and I can't ever use damaging spit (except maybe with the addon that gives her power when a generator is completed).


    Every killer that isn't Nurse/Blight would be a lot more viable if every map were no larger than 9,000m² but that would require a lot of "chopping" from map elements.

  • Huntress: Better locker spawns around the map or changed to Clown-like recharge system

    Oni: Can 100% from passive gain

    Pinhead: Can’t break his own chains, environmental break takes 0.5s instead of instant, teammates breaking chains for another makes the chains switch to them instead of breaking, chains from longer distance take longer to break

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    Question is on title.

    Pinhead would be a close one, he is already very good as base and easily A tier with addons. If longer chain shots actually had more reward, the box took longer to solve, and m2 chains had some QoL buffs he would be S tier in the right conditions.