Survivors cry about buffing weaker killers but at the same time they cry about S tier meta
I posted a discussion where I said it would be a good idea that spine chill doesn't react anymore to Undetectable Killers/Perkd/Addons. Like expected where many people crying and saying that it doesn't need a nerf.
And that got me to thinking. It's been always the same. People demand that strong killers get nerfed like spirit for example. Now everyone is crying about nurse and trickster.
A simple solution would be to buff weaker killers so there are more reasons to play them. But that's not okay for them, they would not accept that (see recent legion buff)
Survivors will always seek the next strong killer to cry about until the devs nerf them.
Comments
So if you disagree with someone that is crying?
I don't think that nerfing spine chill your way is good personally, you are removing the whole idea of it. To not get surprised by stealth.
If you have ears and eyes why would you even use spine chill after your idea of nerf then?
I could be wrong but I've hardly seen anything here about Trickster needing a nerf. Nurse I've seen bits about but nowhere near as much as Dead Hard.
Spine chill isn’t even that great so why nerf it?
I am not crying, i checked. No tears here sorry.
Remove SWF or give them their own mode, and only then the game can be balanced.
No. I’d rather remove comms tbh
Or...we buff solo and then buff killer. Removing SWF would make killers like Nurse or Blight practically unbeatable.
Good luck keeping the killers around if they buff solo. No one's gonna wait a year for killer buffs, which wouldn't happen anyway.
Lol very difficult to do.
‘That’s the direction the devs are going in, but I personally don’t agree with It. For one they have a terrible track record and would drag their feet when it comes time to buff killers once solos are are buffed (look at keys/moris for example). Then two, no matter what the devs do- nothing beats comms. It trumps everything. You get so much knowledge and coordination being in a SWF.
People need to quit calling different opinions crying.
Imagine using Spirit as an example when it was clear that she needed to be nerfed and which part of her kit.
Stop assuming that everyone who is asking for a nerf is out to get every killer out there nerfed. Literally I've never seen people ask for nerfs that they felt were warranted on other killers like Trickster, other than the average "I don't like x thing so nerf it" posts. Which is common on this platform and you should learn to ignore those.
Any survivors that complain about legion's new rework can kindly go **** themselves. It's a desperately required rework for a killer who's had it coming for years and letting people realize how awesome the character design is and how scary he was as one of the games most human killers.
It just makes no sense to nerf a perk for only one purpose instead of buffing killers. And its not about not buffing killers, its about how buffing killers. And S-Tier shouldnt even exist.